Home

Which One is Better.......

BCanr2d2

Which piece of SW Music is better?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which piece of SW Music is better?

• Duel Of The Fates
    • The Imperial March
    • Neither/Other..

The Imperial March, all the way. Duel of the Fates is just alright, nothing too special. The march does a great job of capturing the tone of the Empire.. or does the song set the tone? Either way, it rocks.

The song when Luke looks at the two suns in New Hope is so emo.

I am going to have to disagree with everyone else and say "Duel of the Fates". It really get me pumped and I always think of it as good vs. evil or the Sith and the Jedi.

The Imperial March is good too but it is more of a marching song to me. Duel of the fates is like a epic battle and just gets me on the edge of my seat.

:duel::lsduel:

Is this even a question? The Imperial March is part of our popular culture, it's instantly recognizable twenty years later, even by people who aren't Star Wars fans. How many people will remember DOTF twenty years from now? Hell, how many people would remember it now?

The Imperial March was great.

But the peice of music that has the most depth for me is Lukes theme. Y'know, the music playing while the twin suns are setting in ANH. That music is perfect for that scene. It brings out all his emotions, his longing to go out in the universe.

Originally posted by Carl Shutt

Is this even a question? The Imperial March is part of our popular culture, it's instantly recognizable twenty years later, even by people who aren't Star Wars fans. How many people will remember DOTF twenty years from now? Hell, how many people would remember it now?

Hell man, I can't even remeber DotF now! The Imperial March is the ringtone I have on my cell phone, along with the SW theme, but the Impy March is the one I have set. Oh, in case you didn't get that, I voted for the Impy March. ;)

I wanna get my dad an SW ringtone, but in the meantime it's Mozart, but he is getting an Indy theme soon from my sister's boyfriend.

Here, check this song out. It is a redone version of the theme song from the DOS/ PS1 game, my favorite of all time, Dark Forces. For not being done by John Williams (well, the scrolling up music is), it is pretty darn good. Just right click, and select save target as.

http://www.angelfire.com/music4/gffrpg/DarkForces1.mp3

The author doesn't like the transition from orchestra to synth, and is working on that as well as the rest of the music from DF. He said when he has more of the soundtrack done, he'll post a thread about it in the swamp and when it is complete, I suggested it be posted on this site

Dark Forces Mod Official Site

Archived