Home

The entire Expanded Universe

Wraith 8

which period did you like the best to read!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. which period did you like the best to read!

• All books from before Episode 1 till Episode 6
    • All books from Episode 6 till the NJO
    • All books from NJO and later

Which period of books did you like to read the most?

The period of before Episode 1 till Episode 6?

The period between Episode 6 till the NJO?

The period from NJO till...... where ever?

Personnally i like the EU after Episode 6...

loads of cool things..

and ofcourse my favorite the x-wing series.

I like them all, the the Krytos Virus book was probably my favorite (or whatever the one was where Corran finds his father's lightsaber) i also love the NJO, and the pre-episode I books are nice. my favorite though is *shrugs* i really don't know why i clicked NJO, but when i was reading star by star, i couldn't put it down.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude - your choices are too strict!#

Should have had a multiple selection poll, and split the PT from the OT.

I love everything with the original OT characters and their cooleguaes etc - Smugglers Alliance, NJO, SotE, Thrawn Campaign.

From the Han Solo Triology on, I have either read or bought every book there is.

PT just is not the same.

No-one has really talked about it, so I am waiting for someone to try and talk me in to atleast trying them, but inidcation are I will never have too.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed all of EU. The Bounty Hunter trilogy was great as was the Thrawn trilogy. The Han Solo trilogy by A.C. Crispen was fantastic. NJO is not really great, especially plot-wise, but there is more saber fighting which I really enjoy. The X-Wing series was great too, since it brought out Horn and Antilles.

Well I don't like much of the stuff before Ep III. Most of it (besides comics) is not all that great. After Ep 6 and through NJO. It's all good. Although I'll be the first to admit that NJO gets strange and frustrating at times. I wanted Vergere to stay a promonent character, especially after Traitor, but in the next book she gets killed off! How cheap! Great character. Also Jacen is weakening again. He's not being properly developed after Traitor. Traitor had some of the best character development in NJO and after it, they do nothing to fill the void.

All in all, I love SW EU. At least post Ep 6 EU. All the stuff before just has the bland taste of Episode I. (although I enjoyed both Episode's books thoroughly because I had GOOD actors in my imagination)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Well I don't like much of the stuff before Ep III. Most of it (besides comics) is not all that great. After Ep 6 and through NJO. It's all good. Although I'll be the first to admit that NJO gets strange and frustrating at times. I wanted Vergere to stay a promonent character, especially after Traitor, but in the next book she gets killed off! How cheap! Great character. Also Jacen is weakening again. He's not being properly developed after Traitor. Traitor had some of the best character development in NJO and after it, they do nothing to fill the void.

All in all, I love SW EU. At least post Ep 6 EU. All the stuff before just has the bland taste of Episode I. (although I enjoyed both Episode's books thoroughly because I had GOOD actors in my imagination)

Exactly how I feel, where did the Almighty "VONG SENSE" run off to :(?

Archived