Home

Q+E logo competition: you decide!

Gabez

Which one of these fabulous logos is the best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these fabulous logos is the best?

• Jake - I like the Mojo touch.
    • Thunderpeel - Sam & Max are cool.
    • Thrik - LeChuck is so sexy.
    • Ztev - Grim Fandango rocks.
    • QueZTone - gears are great.
    • Murta - I like scissors and spanners.
    • The original - because I want to wind up bgbennyboy.

Bgbennyboy has embarked on a quest to moonwalk around Europe, and he’s not expected to return to LucasForums Land until Thursday the 13th.

But the task of choosing a winner for his logo competition remains. In his absence, he has entrusted YOU, the general Mojo public to make that difficult decision for him. Only you can decide who wins a game, about ten million points and quite possibly a Beautiful Old Staffordshire Minature Mug. So get voting now! Just no picking yourself, voting several times by going on different computers, bribing the moderators to edit the poll in your favour, or any other such shenanigans!

Of course, Gabez does realise that some people have submitted several entries. If that’s the case then we’ll decide which one of those entries gets to be the official logo in another set of voting campaigns, presuming that the choice on offer is not obvious anyway. Does that make sense? You know it does.

Edit: I didn't include example links in the poll because some people have submitted more than one thing, but you can view all the entries here.

Originally posted by scabb

Gabez removed them during what appeared to be a bout of "responsibility". He is a bad person, and for that, he gets a one-star rating.

Actually, it wasn't me. Dunno who it was but I think they cut out a few of the "real people's" votes.

I'm back, and as the returning officer for Mojo East I declare Mr Thrik the winner by a surprisingly small margin of one vote.

Thanks to everyone who made logos, there were some really excellent ones but I agree wholeheartedly with the final result.

The procedure now is to give Thrik the credits, so if everyone who said they would donate could give them to me, Met will then double them and then the whole lot will go to Thrik. I shall arrange shipment of the Beautiful Old Staffordshire Minature Mug presently.

There are still a few changes needed to Thrik's logo, when they are done i'll post the final logo.

Congratulations Thrik!

Archived