Home

Scared...?

-=DarkZero=-

Bleh,tonight I was at some dance/party, and some queers were screwin aroun with my buddy an when he told them he didnt wanna risk goin to jail the tempted him,then i dont know he stayed around me,and I got into it, 2 kids took me on, one went behind me and one grabbed me pushin me into him,like that trip thing and i ended up sittin on the kids back throwin the other to the ground then kickin the one i was sittin on in the face,after that they were like a freakin army,and started spittin shiz like Im gonna get blah blah on your ahss.

The only thing I could think of was this girl,and what my life would be like with her and whatevr,but now im started to go further into paranoia,and well I just wanted to post here if I don't make it out,LOVE YA'LL! ^_^

But if I do get hit,it ain't the end of Berreta baby ;)

so then i was like tellin this guy to like shuddup cuz i dont speak french or whatever, i was like "get out", and he was like "NO!" and we just snapped on im dude....it was cool....

hititweeee.jpg

I don't know, maybe I am just getting old, but I did not understand one damn thing about your post. Sorry.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I don't know, maybe I am just getting old, but I did not understand one damn thing about your post. Sorry.

I don't think that's it Groovy.....I'm trying to decipher its meaning as well. Hell, maybe we both are....*shrugs* :S

well, i think he means:

my friend was getting called on to fight, but he didn't want to, so i started into it with them and it was us and them, but i didn't focus on fighting, just a girl that was watching, and now it's gonna happen again

settle down, i've been in 3 fights so far this year and lots of close calls, i don't come post every single one of them, it's cool you wanna share this info, but make it so people can understand it, or else you'll end up getting all your threads closed down due to lack of understandibility, go fight and kick ass is what i have to say, it doesn't hurt to get hit (i've been kicked in the face and back of the head and i still keep on goin) so go in swingin like mad, if they block, pull the cowboy hits, swing wide in other words, and don't let up, i made that mistake, the kid didn't want to go anymore so i let him leave, it took 17 seconds from start to finish, sad, but good luck

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

Bleh,tonight I was at some dance/party, and some queers were screwin aroun with my buddy an when he told them he didnt wanna risk goin to jail the tempted him,then i dont know he stayed around me,and I got into it, 2 kids took me on, one went behind me and one grabbed me pushin me into him,like that trip thing and i ended up sittin on the kids back throwin the other to the ground then kickin the one i was sittin on in the face,after that they were like a freakin army,and started spittin shiz like Im gonna get blah blah on your ahss.

The only thing I could think of was this girl,and what my life would be like with her and whatevr,but now im started to go further into paranoia,and well I just wanted to post here if I don't make it out,LOVE YA'LL! ^_^

try here :D

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

*reads* :explode:

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

and he was "whoa"

and you were like "whoaaa"

and he was like "WHOA"

and you were like "whooaaaa"

That's basically what I think this thread is like.

Lol did you see the "Finding Nemo" preview too? :D

Archived