Home

Xwa.net Needs Our Help!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by edlib

Wait?.. It's now LAST YEAR??? How did this happen?

But... If it's last year,.. May 2002, then you haven't even registered yet, and I can't be talking to you now.

:confused:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I'm still here!!! :D

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

And the world was a much better place last year.

no it wasn't >.<

wraithy knows what i'm talking about, at least i think.....

if anyone hangs out that flag on 6 may, i'm going to get my ladder, and rip the damn thing to pieces:mad:

*sees wierd english people look at him like this 0.o*

oh...uhhhmmmm......dutch thing :sweat:

*runs*

Ah, the utter insanity of war. I see that a thread here at RSN was closed because a post or two got on the flaming side (and I ain't talking pink leisure suit here.) For a brief moment I will become very serious, and I want all maggots to pay close attention:

The war between XWA/RSN and the Swamp is a joke, a cultural play-acting game to encourage 'hit-and-run' posting exchanges among forums. Anyone who steps outside of this framework and posts hateful messages directed against other members should be banned, deprived of internet access and stripped naked for public ridicule. Shame on you.

Okay. :) That said, I'll toss a :thermal: into this thread and hop into my :awing: to escape before it goes off.

***BOOM!***

There is an end to hostilities in Operation: Swampie Freedom; however, Operation: Starfighter Superiority is now in full effect! Silly Rogue Squadron ground-busters...XWA will sweep down out of the sky and zap you up like drunken blimp pilots. HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!

:usa::max:

Vive la resistance. :D

Ah-hah! So, you would betray our alliance the minute you feel you can handle our enemy alone, eh? Traitor! :mad:

I'll stop you! *(Lassoes the rabbit's A-wing and crashes it before it can escape.)*

:D Got him.

Actually...the radio drama we just witnessed is something I've been planning for awhile: the death of Imladil. A lazy man by nature, I'm tired of switching screen names when I hop to this forum. Thus, Imladil is now dead.

*!*

:D Not really. 'Imladil' is a spiritual name I took when I was a lad, and I'm using it now as a pen name when I pontificate upon metaphysical matters in book form. For Lucasforums, tho', I will henceforth be known just as Zoom Rabbit.

:smirk2: Unless I'm spying in the Swamp...

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

:smirk2: Unless I'm spying in the Swamp...

You wouldn't! :D

Hmmm.... just today I noticed a "face" over there that I haven't seen around these parts in a long time: Evil Spock.

You wouldn't happen to know anything about his sudden resurrection as a Swamp denzien, would ye? ;)

you know, RSN would so own in the war. RSN has Mr. Weasel, DSS's Milk, DSS himself, Lynk can probably scare the lil kids away, Red would make people's head explode as the decipher wether he is a male or female, and others I probably don't know about and wouldn't want to know about..... :D

Archived