Home

Xwa.net Needs Our Help!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wait. I'm getting a message from my spirit guide! *(Eyes roll back in head and speaks with a disembodied voice.)*

I will soon be unmasked in the Swamp.

*(Pops out of trance)* Well. :D My. I wonder if they'll be able to handle the truth. Their new boogeyman is the infamous zen rabbit in disguise...

;)

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

you know, RSN would so own in the war. RSN has Mr. Weasel, DSS's Milk, DSS himself, Lynk can probably scare the lil kids away, Red would make people's head explode as the decipher wether he is a male or female, and others I probably don't know about and wouldn't want to know about..... :D

arent we forgetting some major players from the swamp?

* points at self, leXX, groovy, leemu,... * ;)

* tries to infiltrate lunatic community *

Originally posted by Padanime

arent we forgetting some major players from the swamp?

* points at self, leXX, groovy, leemu,... * ;)

* tries to infiltrate lunatic community *

uhmm yeah sure.... lynk 1999 red 2000 15 2000 and all above the 7000 posts..... yeah sure.. lexx and leemu.... ooo im trembling :p

*sees mother Lexx look evilly at Wraith*

what? i said i was trembling :(

;)

We would quickly win a prolonged cross-forum 'military conflict' because we have Wally the space dolphin!

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin feels that this is the appropriate time to announce that when he was time traveling last fall, he visited the pirmordial planet Earth out of bizarre curiosity, having never seen this odd world without its slimy covering of life, and accidentally let loose a mass of methane gas and microorganisms (having had too much space tuna and beer for lunch that day) which most likely was responsible for the creation of life here to begin with; he therefore wishes to announce that he is all your daddies, and you should bow down and pay homage to him as your god king/creator.

:D Whoa. Don't mess with the space cetacean!

;)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

uhmm yeah sure.... lynk 1999 red 2000 15 2000 and all above the 7000 posts..... yeah sure.. lexx and leemu.... ooo im trembling :p

Don't forget Niner there Wraithy and of course yourself, you may be a 2001 boy but you're a good guy. Us veterans can take em all on!

Archived