Home

Your Top Ten List of the most nice people you have met on LF

Darth Groovy

Ooooooh, confetti @.@

Ahem...

*joins in the group hug* :D

You're right Stormy, and tha'ts why I left spot #10 empty on my list... The people I actually named are the ones I've come to know best, but there are oh so many more that could be on all of these lists...

But I must admit that it's nice to see my name on a few ;P

Posted by Captain wing

Well, I've been a dickhead at lucasforums so I guess thats why I didnt make anyones list.... Now you all die. :D

But you changed your name sooo many times that I lost track of you and servere Wackyitis set in (deep, deep confusion) x.x :(

:D

err here is mine

<snip>

3.Wacky_Baccy [Change back to your old avatar damnit! :p] <snip>

LOL - oh all right, since you're not the first to ask it... I'd sort of grown attached to this one, but I suppose my old one is more "me"... *changes it back* ^_^

Posted by Padanime

:eek:

wacky, i curse thy :D

There's a spot left, I only named nine :D

(Yes, I'm a geaky snit, as Jais would say XD)

Bah, you know I think you're great, Pad :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! I liked your old avatar best too, Wacky ^^ I however don't have one that suits me, since I change it on the hour XD

Well, that list I made is of the nicest people I've come across on here: nice meaning most helpful, most friendly and just generally having a positive attitude all of the time. There were more, and you know who you are;)

Now, where were we...

*joins group hug*

This is going to be hard, there are so many great people on these forums, it's extremely difficult to limit it to only two.

Eets

Darth Groovy

inbredyokel

Arco

Sithlord-II

Matt-Liell

nomad

Lexx

Boba Rhett

Andy867

I could add another 50 or so...

Hey I'm actually on some peoples lists!

This is much too hard but I'll try, this is in no perticular order. I like all of you guys!

LeXX

Pad

Darky

Zbomber

Acrylic Guitar

Toonces

Sivy B

Obi

Boba Rhett

Skate Boy

Coupe S

Again I could go on but I'd be here all day! :(

So far the group hug is Stormy, Wacky, and Darky.....I don't think I'll join yet.:D

Anyways, nicest not favorite. In no order....

Sivster (Been nice to me since I got here)

Padanime ( Made me feel welcome)

Hekx Noxu( I not sure why, but it seems he's always nice to me)

leXX( Was nice to me at first, but now that she know I'm a bratty little 14 year old, she's not so nice. But she made the list)

StormHammer ( I find that most parents on here make you feel welcome, thanks Stormy.)

Leemu Taos ( Very nice all of the time)

obi-wan 13( Another person who's always nice, at least to me.)

Darklighter( Yet a third who's always nice to me)

Boba Rhett(Has protected me from the forces of....um....well.... he's just nice)

Coupe S(Is very nice in putting up with my constant need for new sigs)

As for the rest of ya, be nicer to me and you'll get on the list.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Darky...You...left....me...out....:p

Bah

I'm not really that nice of a person all the time, so, You made the right choice leaving me off. :D

lol Funny, cos I was deciding wether I should put you or Z in there. I didn't really know you that well, but from I do know of you, you're awesome, and always cool to me ^^ I've known Z for almost a year though, and we've had some great laughs. You'd be my 11th, AG;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

lol Funny, cos I was deciding wether I should put you or Z in there. I didn't really know you that well, but from I do know of you, you're awesome, and always cool to me ^^ I've known Z for almost a year though, and we've had some great laughs. You'd be my 11th, AG;)

lol. Cool! :p:D;)

geez looks like my title fits in well with this thread. :rolleyes:

1. Redwing

2. Boba Rhett

3. Leemu Taos

4. Wraith 8

5. Lynk Former

6. TK-421

7. Obiwan13

8. Rogue Nine

9. Jedi Skywalker

10. Eets

and if i could add more....

11. Lujayne

12. Lexx

13. Insane Sith

14. Ikhnaton

15. Com Raven

16. The Master

17. Cracken

18. Kookiee (aka scarface2k2)

19. Imladil

20. Imperial Sardaukar (forgot what name he goes by now)

I just want to use this oppertunity to 'big-up' (I think that means something nice... I just heard it somewhere) everyone taking part in the "007 - The Role Playing Game" thread in the Role-Playing forum. You know who you are, guys, so keep up the great work. This story could be the next Bond film, it's brilliant!

Also, although I haven't been here very long, two people have really stood out as nice people to me: Darth Groovy and Obi-Wan13. You guys are great... even though one of you has a tongue piercing (not mentioning any names, Groovy).

Well, I've been on here for such a short period of time I've had 'dealings' with a small number of people. I know the rule was no exceptions, but what about less than 10? :p

So far I'd have to name

Shock~Unnamed

Darth Eggplant

Prime

Oh, and

LunaticJedi - You're on my list bud! But only because you started such a fantastic flamewar! :p

B.

Well, this is hard. Out of all the people on here I think I will just name a few of my KoTOR bud's. These are the guys I either talk to the most or have helped me out/just been a nice guy.

Leemu Taos

Jedi220

Hannibal

Burrie

Katarn07

I won't list anymore because I know I would leave people out. So many people like Darky, Groovy, Rhett and all the other aforementioned that I have yet to meet. :(

So I won't make a full list yet. :)

Awww, I'll get to talk to ya at some point Jedi, though you should know I'm a nice guy by now:):Dhehe

Thanks to everyone who put me on their list...means a lot to me:):cry6:

Originally posted by ZBomber

Aw shucks Darky. :)

Phwee? o.O What was that for? ^^; lol

Originally posted by Darklighter

Awww, I'll get to talk to ya at some point Jedi, though you should know I'm a nice guy by now:):Dhehe

Thanks to everyone who put me on their list...means a lot to me:):cry6:

Phwee? o.O What was that for? ^^; lol

Its just about time I add my strnage comment. :p

Nah, just for the thign you said before. :)

Archived