ok.. hows this?

the chuckle brothers

shane richie

fish & chips

colour

center

arse!!

:D

ok, Geography time. Pull out a U.S. map and open to Missouri. Find Kansas City and go below it to the huge watery area, called Truman Lake. I'm in a small down there close to the bottom of the Henry County line, also close to Clinton, MO.

Oh, and i was born in austin,tx. all you texan people.

I live in Rapid City South Dakota, no reason trying to tell you where it is really, youll never find it if you arent from the US and if you are you might have trouble, actually if you just search for south dakota youd find it since its the second largest city (about 70,000 people!) its in the black hills which is where mount rushmore is. Come here. Spend all of your money. You can see crazy horse too, it will be the largest statue in the world some day (if they ever finish it). If you come here buy a lot of stuff. Oh ya and wall drug which is 50 miles away from here has an ad in kenya africa....

I live in Amersfoort, in the Netherlands. It's a town with 100,000 inhabitants and EXACTLY in the center of my country :) We have a church tower here (the church burned down a long time ago) and it's said it's right in the middle of our country :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived