Home

Lets Start a Bar Fight

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JediMasterDude is angry and looks down at a small monkey, runs to the market, buys peanut monkey grow, waits in line, and waits, and waits, waits some more, heads over to the bar again, feeds the monkey the peanut and tells the now large monkey to attack everything in sight.

JediMasterDude is out for 1 post panting while the monkey slahes DarthBuzzard with his claws.

DarthBuzzard is out for 2 posts.

((Dude, haven't seen this thread for months! ))

WJ, in a fit of extreme rage, lifts pest control truck and throws it at Nairb. Nairb is pinned to a wall and squashed... out for 2 posts, just trying to figure out what hit him.

WJ then hears the music associated with weddings.

"A wedding?" he exclaims. "I love weddings! Drink's all around!"

(Just had to borrow the line from Pirates of the Caribbean:D ))

He walks toward the door, but slips on the newly waxed floor (don't ask me why it was just waxed:p ) and hits his head on the floor.

"Ok," he says, rolling over. "That wasn't good."

WJ is stunned, but not out for 1 post.

((In other words, unless somebody comes and does it for him, the next time I post, he's out for 2 posts:eek: :p ))

DarthBuzzard gets back up, angrily scratching his balls. He looks for anything to attack with...Aha! There is a speeder bike outside the door. DarthBuzzard jumps on the speeder and flies in, trying to run over something. He hits WildJedi, crushing him for 2 posts, and then DarthBuzzard runs into the wall. The explosion knocks out WildJedi for one more post, and incapacitates DarthBuzzard fior two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TheOutrider

((sorry for breaking teh rules but I couldn't see such a good thread die))

TheOutrider hits topshot but misses and falls into another demension for 1 post.

I almost broke the rules yesterday.

Anyway.

Nairb Nutmeg reaches into his bag of spices and grabs his salt shaker and throws it at "TheOutrider" and melts the snail for two posts!!

Nutmeg wins!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived