Home

Sig/Av Competition! Vote now!

Darklighter

Yes, you heard me right! ^^ It's that time again folks - The Official Swamp Signature and Avatar Competition! Well, entering has now closed, and it's time to start voting. I want everyone, yes, everyone in the Swamp to be voting this time for their favourite sig/av combination, listed in the following few posts.

First though, I'd like to establish one or two rules:

1. You can only vote once.

2. You cannot vote for yourself.

3. Either myself or Sivy B will keep up to date with the scores, so make it clear who you're voting for.

To vote, simply put the name of the person in your post, with a reason why you have voted for them, if possible:)Remember, you're voting for both the sig and the av. Check people's avatars by clicking on the link above their sigs.

The competition will go on for a week, from tonight (3rd June) til next Tuesday (10th June), when all voting will close.

Prizes are as follows:

1st place: 300 points

2nd place: 200 points

3rd place: 100 points

Okay, now let's get voting!:D

1. AcrylicGuitar

avatar.php?userid=65889&dateline=1054432202

agtrans.gif

2. Darklighter

avatar.php?userid=50285&dateline=1054681125

td_sig2c.jpg

3. Matt-Liell

avatar.php?userid=71580&dateline=1052955423

compneosig.gif

4. ckcsaber

avatar.php?userid=52521&dateline=1054676651

absolutsig.jpg

5. StarWarsPhreak

avatar.php?userid=75276&dateline=1051293808

phreaklfsig.jpg

6. TheJackal

avatar.php?userid=4&dateline=1054337666

2signature.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like them all, but there can be only one and for me its between coupe and darky, both are great

they're both really professional jobs, its very close.

i' m going to go for coupe cause that worn look is very sexay :)

You gonna vote, IS? ^^

Gah, I hate this, all of the sigs/avs are so good, it's too hard to choose. I'm mean I love the movement of Sivy's, Jackal's is great since he made those pictures himself ^^, and Coupes' is just plain stylish and original. I like the transpareny used in AG's too, very impressive and accurate.

Though I have to pick one, so I will choose The_One's. I've seen this sig/av combo many a time. It's very eye-catching, and stands out a lot through the use of colour. The integration of text and images is also very impressive. Plus I'm a LOTR fan too ^_^

Originally posted by Darklighter

You gonna vote, IS? ^^

Gah, I hate this, all of the sigs/avs are so good, it's too hard to choose. I'm mean I love the movement of Sivy's, Jackal's is great since he made those pictures himself ^^, and Coupes' is just plain stylish and original. I like the transpareny used in AG's too, very impressive and accurate.

Though I have to pick one, so I will choose The_One's. I've seen this sig/av combo many a time. It's very eye-catching, and stands out a lot through the use of colour. The integration of text and images is also very impressive. Plus I'm a LOTR fan too ^_^

i told you in irc i liked yours isn't it enough to say that or do i have to parade around saying I VOTE DARKY:p

Since no one else is voting for me, I will violate the rules and vote for myself.

I will violate the rules a second time and vote twice. This time, my vote goes towards Darky. Yay for british people!

Archived