Home

The rise and fall of posting-ness

ET Warrior

I was just thinking about this the other day, But do any of you have periods where it seems that there are NO threads that hold any interest for you at all? And you don't really do much posting at all, but then there are times when it seems like all you do is post, and you're logging on to the swamp every 2 or less hours checking to see if there are new responses to read and respond to.

Well, this happens to me often......so..........just checking if anyone else has noticed this phenomenon......thing.

do any of you have periods where it seems that there are NO threads that hold any interest for you at all?

Yes all the time theres nowhere to post now. I guess some people are interested in everything thats why they could register this year and have a post count of more than 2000.

The swamp needs better threads and I can think of a good thread right now but I dont want to post because it might not work.

Originally posted by $am

The swamp needs better threads and can think of a good thread right now but I dont want to post because it might not work.

Do it anyways :) And yeah, sometimes I don't post too much, or I just read the posts and realize they aren't interesting enough to reply to. But hey, that's no surprise, you can't like EVERY post in here :) As long as there are some pretty funny interesting posts here, I won't complain...

And is the swamp so different from, lets say, January?

I've tried it a few times. If it happens I just leave for a while and check back a couple of times to see whats going on, and if theres anything interesting I post, if not then I wait until something comes up.

Other days I reply to anything and just post like a mad man. But dont we all?

-Clemme

Originally posted by leXX

Happens to me all the time. Sometimes I'll browse the whole forum and not find one thread of interest to me. Other days, I'll post like a mad woman.

Yeh, but like KStar, Mad Mna.... or mad.... Z....Bomb....er.... :D

Originally posted by $am

I would post it but I dont know if enough people have digi cams or scanners.

What, you want ppl to show pictures of their asses?? ;) Dude, I'm not going to sit on my All-in-one HP officeject scanner-faxmachine-printer-flashcardreader-combination-thing!! :p

But if you mean a 'post a picture of yourself thread', it has been done before :) You could ask ppl to show a picture of their house though :D

This is mine:

hjhuis.jpg

Originally posted by HertogJan

What, you want ppl to show pictures of their asses?? ;) Dude, I'm not going to sit on my All-in-one HP officeject scanner-faxmachine-printer-flashcardreader-combination-thing!! :p

But if you mean a 'post a picture of yourself thread', it has been done before :) You could ask ppl to show a picture of their house though :D

Lol no... no... not that

I doubt its ever been done before but I really dont feel like posting right now.

What, you want ppl to show pictures of their asses?? Dude, I'm not going to sit on my All-in-one HP officeject scanner-faxmachine-printer-flashcardreader-combination-thing!!

I got one of those. And a digi-cam. Now, I need a webcam for (:naughty:) things. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

I got one of those. And a digi-cam. Now, I need a webcam for (:naughty:) things. :p

I have a digicam too... And a webcam... But my webcam's so crap that WinXP doesn't want to recognize it :p

But c'mon, what do you want us to post pictures of?? You know what?? PM me your idea and I make the thread. If the thread sucks, I will be flamed, if it's great, I'll say it was your idea... deal??

Honestly! I WILL tell them it was your idea :p

i feel the same as ET when here at LF, but when im at Echo Base or Jedi Academy Forums(not the ones here, other forum) i can post on any of the threads. i guess LF isnt the same as i remember.

Archived