Home

Who is your best friend on the Lucas Forums???

Darth Rythe

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

meh, i have ridiculously good record of not getting mentioned on these threads (woudl you expect me to care? :p) But it's between, Rave, Greedo626 and StormH :) Those are prob my main 3 (stormie being there because i never seem to disagree :))

Bawbag's good, Sam's sound, semi seems like he'll settle in fine, Obi is same as ever, Lunatic (i don't know why i put him), Gonk, Jah, Leemu etc. etc.

There's far too many of you, but if you think i'm fine with you then i am ;)

OMG! agen mentioned me as one of his friends... I love you termie!:crybaby:

anyway, my friends would be agen, zbomber, obi, lexx, darky, whitedragon, my old padawans, and all the rest that I've forgoten about (it's been awhile scnce I was on last:xp: )

Originally posted by "Atrocious"

Hey guys! What about me?! :confused:

:ball:

I still want that name back. Theify stealy Rommel-type person :D:p

Oyyyy, interesting topic :p:D Honestly, I like all of you, unless you're trying to burn the forums down or something :D

I'm just going to take this as a "who do you know best/are closest to on LF thread", and give my special mention to Rogue Fifteen and Wacky_Baccy. Because they're special like that. ^_~ (Don't ask me to explain. I'm too tired. And I won't, anyway. :D)

Originally posted by Redwing

... my special mention to Rogue Fifteen and Wacky_Baccy. Because they're special like that. ^_~ (Don't ask me to explain. I'm too tired. And I won't, anyway. :D)

Does the word sleepover mean anything to you? :p

DANGIT. Erased the whole thing on accident.

OMG! How old is this thread? I was only gone a week with my friend's accident and that was a decent amount of time ago. This is a hard subject since not a lot of us truly know the other person. Sure we can see what they post and the like but it isn't a true indicator of the type of person that we are. I myself don't have a lot of friends but that is because I like it that way. I choose to have about 5 good friends who I do everything with instead of 50 friends that I occassionaly do stuff with. I am not an ass or anything to people but these are just things which most of us don't know about eachother.

Friends on here there are many so I will just list the few people I felt a pure connection with:

Luc Solar - We used to have great conversation in the Senate but I left after it just got stupid with some peoples post and it not being taken seriously in my opinion.

ZBomber - What can I say about Z? Clansman, first one at LF I think I met and for being a youngin doesn't act like it.

ET Warrior - My pal even though he is an Avs fan. I guess I can look past that.

Andy - Gotta love the way he looks out for people in the technical area and again another Avs fan. Stupid Avs and all their cups!

I am sure I am forgetting people but I have a school thing soon so I had to do this fast.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Padanime

You are my padawan, that´s why

Obviously did me no favors, Tesla :p

Run while you still can!

*gets shot*

Archived