Home

Who is your best friend on the Lucas Forums???

Darth Rythe

Originally posted by Skate Boy

I don't really have a best friend here. I don't want to hurt peoples feelings. Not that anyone cares about my opinion.:D

Oh? You don't have a best friend? Someone is forgetting their marriage day, and it isn't me... :disaprove:

*folds arms and taps foot*

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like alot of people, I do have a twin however (Acrylic get back here mate!)

But when it comes to a best friend I can't decide, I've found alot of cool people like the sarcastic champion of the world, OBI! , and amazing artists who I wish I could match, Darky, CoupeS and Pad thats you. Then there are all you nice guys (and gals LeXX!:p) out there who make the Swamp cool!:)

the person whom I feel is my best friend on this forum would be darth Groovy. I met him on another forum the GFN I have spoken to him well before I realized he was a mod here at the swamp. so I like to think of him as a new and good friend. another person I like but am just starting to get to know would be leXX. however

let us not forget ckcsaber whom lured me to the dark side of the swamp, and many other people I am just starting to get to know. I have only been in lucas forums communities for just a little over a year and I have been on star wars forums less than that.

I would like to think I will know many people relatively well and that perhaps some of you will learn to like me relatively well.

anyhow I also should say hello to fellow lunster Zoomy cause he and I seem to be cut from the same table cloth, my would that be a Martha cloth? I do not know.:D

Wow, I've met so many people on the net over the years, it would be hard to list all the people I consider to be 'friends'. :) All you fellow OWKers...you know who you are...I feel a close affinity to. And I consider everyone I've met in EB forums and chat to be some of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure to meet. Obviously, a lot of those people post on LF as well, so you're all included. ;)

Special mention would have to go to...

Vagabond - you've been a rock in hard times. ;)

GonkH8er - cos you rock.

Wacky_Baccy - didn't think I'd forget you, did you? O.o

The_One - lol @ the Beard. ;)

Kurgan - cos you're cool and showed me the power of the Force Long Post. ;)

ChrisC3PO - for being understanding in those same hard times

Leemu, Groovy, leXX, Darky, Obi and you other Mods are great people I've been privileged to meet and work with. ;)

wardz, ed_silvergun, Wilhuf, and all you other OWKers who helped to spawn Galactic Plumberman. :D

Pad, Sivy, Skatey, Phreak, Katarn and all you others...you're a great (mad) bunch.

As I said...I just can't list everyone - it would take all day. You're all great.

*gives everyone a group hug*

meh, i have ridiculously good record of not getting mentioned on these threads (woudl you expect me to care? :p) But it's between, Rave, Greedo626 and StormH :) Those are prob my main 3 (stormie being there because i never seem to disagree :))

Bawbag's good, Sam's sound, semi seems like he'll settle in fine, Obi is same as ever, Lunatic (i don't know why i put him), Gonk, Jah, Leemu etc. etc.

There's far too many of you, but if you think i'm fine with you then i am ;)

Mine would have to be Simicolon and SamFisher I don't know why but every time I post a Topic they're the first to respond.

So I Here By Annonce That Simicolon and SamFisher gets the BEST FRIENDS ON LUCAS FOURMS OF THE YEAR! *everyone claps*

Originally posted by topshot

Well, first off, I'd have to say my apprentice Darth Rythe has been a pretty good friend of mine for some time now. Lunatic Jedi, SamFisher, Tupac and Loki_GM- my partners in crime ( :cool::snipe1: ) . Legato318- we been watching each other's back ever since our second 'noob' encounter in JO. The Dath- the 2nd forum member (mod or not) I've ever challenged to a JO match and lost to, but still had fun. :lsduel:

TheHobGoblin- we both read Spider Man comics, and we torcher each other with witty Spidey/ Gobby remarks. ZBomber, for the "clan members unite!" quote back in the Top 10 favorite Swampies Thread.

All in all, that pretty much sums it up. I apologize if I've missed anybody. I like you all the same! :cool:

WITTY REMARKS! Mine are insults. That never really work But thats not the point Parker! I torment you way better than you do me hehehehehahahahahahohohohoho boy I'm good :)

I have to say Darth Maximus (he can read minds :p) and Topshot (Damn web slinger!) lol

Topshot - Fellow Clan Member! Clan Members Unite!

Jessman (Jedi Hunter) - Like he said, we were noobs together. ;)

Semicolon - Already one of my good friends, even thoguh he just joined.

Thrackan Solo - Same as Semicolon, but I've known him alittle longer. ;)

Paul - Heh, don't see him much around here, but a good guy.

Jedi220 - We've been friends for quite a while

Acrylic - We just started becoming good friends when he left :(

RPthehotrod - Hes really the only person I talk to on AIM

And then the MSN gang. Obi, Ty, Reb, Groovy, Darky.... So many friends. :)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Well i wold have to narrow it down to five people, although everyone on the forums are more or less a friend to me. :)

1: Wraith8 (The greatest, helped me through alot of things)

2: Lynk former (Spoke to him for a while today, deffintley a good guy)

3: Jan Gaarni (Good guy)

4: Jed Aprentice (Nice guy, and good friend)

5: Jedi Mara Jade (Nice to talk to)

:D Theres mine anyway. ;)

i see, im just dead roadkill...

id have to say....

Sivy B, Wacky Backy, Reaper, Jedi220, Imperial Sardie(more at EB now) Jedi Apprentice, Acrylic, and Tyrion. Oh, i cant forget Padanime

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

everybody likes me

even though no one has mentioned me as usual

And of course I forgot to mention:

Dath Maximus. :D

Oh and by the way... I PWN3D YOUR RECORD BY 7 HOURS! YEAH! CHEW ON THAT, BUTTMONKEY! :p

I mean... uh... you're a great friend...

Archived