Home

Watches?

ZBomber

What arm do you wear your watch on?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What arm do you wear your watch on?

• Right
    • Left
    • I switch
    • YODA (But please say which in your post, if you choose this)

Yoda

time travel back to 1984

i am in a little row boat with some people

in mount tremblant

at that time the subject came up

that I was an artist,

and one of the young ladies in the boat said

oh but real artists dont wear watches

because watches restrict and regulate

blah blah blah

so she grabbed my hand ripped my watch off

and chucked it into lac tremblant

it is at the bottom and has been so ever since,

was I sad about my watch,

not really

the young lady made it up to me that night

for being a good sport and for being a true artist;)

*and I never got around to buying another one

cause I am lazy and a TRUE Artiste!

I am right handed and have always worn mine on the left. For me it seems more natural there.

I don't know if there is any protocol or anything but just go with what you think is comfortable.

My first ever watch was a Klingon watch. Wasn't I special?

BigTeddyPaul

Left!! And I'm right handed. It has a reason you know :) When you write, you shouldn't have your watch on your 'good wrist', because it will scratch over the table, damaging the watch and probably making sounds, which is annoying to surrounding ppl :)

All you right handed, right wearing ppl are WRONG!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?! WRONGGGGGG!!! :p :p

I voted Yoda :D

But I go with the late-majority on this one: I'm right-handed, and when I do wear a watch, it's on my left arm. 'Cos that's how it's done. (The girls way? Damn you Agen!! ;) )

As it goes I hardly ever wear a watch these days. Not since an ex-girlfriend of mine smashed one up with a hammer (I know, I know...). I half agree with the 'constriction' theory - ie. It's an excuse for always being late. But the fact is I've got a clock on my Mobe, so I don't need a watch. Or maybe I need a watch with a built-in mobile? :D

B.

Dude, not having a watch is so... Pffff :rolleyes: I can remember at basic school ( I guess it's called Junior High there in the US ;)) I was one of the only ppl with a watch. OK it wasn't a new one, but everyone allways asked ME what the time was... In fact, I've allways been wearing a watch since I learned how to 'read' a watch :D

AND I like watches. I have three very pretty ones, and no watch is cheaper than €110 :) If you take care for it, it doesn't need to be smashed :)

/me loves watches :)

Originally posted by HertogJan

All you right handed, right wearing ppl are WRONG!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?! WRONGGGGGG!!! :p :p

Well i wear it mostly on my right, (when i have a watch) But Considering i am Ambidextrous, it doesnt matter to me.

Are you saying that it is impossible for a ball to hit your non-frontal hitting hand and break the watch? If a guy can hit a ball after he swung (the force of the bat went behind him and he got a single after it made contact with the ball) then I am pretty sure I can do that.

YOU HAVE TO WEAR LONG SLEEVES!!!! It is like 108 out here now. It breaks 100 each day at the very least.

I hate you and your cold weather.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived