Home

Alas the time for school once again is here

Dath Maximus

Greetings simpletons, As most of you people know, the time for school is now upon us. It shall be most fun dont thou thinkith? Anywho, let us discuss what we shall most be looking forward to shall we?

I for one am looking forward to seminar in biology, why you ask? because i get to use a scapel all year, and you veteren swampies know how i am with dangerous objects.

yes indeedy.

so what are you yokels looking forward to? gym, lunch, detention, beatings?

please say it is not so, grabs hold of chair so he can not be pulled away, i dont want to go back, i have the scary teacher for british literature, i heard his class consumes ones life and that means i might not be here as much because he is real strict with grading and if one recieves a grade below a B one must fix ones paper until satisfactory while still keeping up with ones classwork

I can't wait to go to school. I'm gonna be a freshman, but I have friends in high places so don't expect to see me in a trash can anytime soon;) I already met 3 of my teachers at football game, and they are nice as a mo-fo. Last 2 years I had teachers that absolutely hated me(aka a+c+a=d???)so I'm glad that I have some people that I can talk to if any of them don't like me.

I have no friends in my neighborhood, and most of my friends are going to the same HS I am, so I am counting the days:D

I start either the 20th or 21st, cant remember..I'm lookin forward to starting Weight lifting and being able to pretty much skip computer typing class. i just want Feb to roll around...No more bus, i can drive then.

OMG, the horror!!! Close this thread at once!! Don't remind me! Oh wait-- im gonna be a "softmoore" or a niner if you will. :D Im looking forward to meetin new friends and old since some of my friends back at my old school are coming to the same HS as me. :D

Archived