Home

RotK PC Game

Crow_Nest

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Yep, the camera was really screwed, it just kinda followed you bird's-eye. Not good.

Yeah, the camera was really screwed up. PC G Was right, its very hard. I can only complete a few of the missions with the trainer. :D

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Better than the Two towers or Fellowship?

I never got to play the two towers because its only on PS2.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by StormHammer

I tried the demo, and didn't really like it. I prefer over-the-shoulder exploration type hack'n'slash (Rune, Severance: Blade Of Darkness).

Why? Too hard? It wasnt THAT hard, i completed it without cheats. Do you know that there is a move called "Parry"? :p

downloading a savegame still doesnt work!

I finally realized why this doesn't work. After days of searching web sites (Pathetic, no?) I found out that you need to go to "My Documents" and then to the ROTK folder, and that's where the save files are stored. Hope this works for you.

I also found a couple of trainers that work quite well too. Got them from Game Winners.

Originally posted by CarzMellon

Thanks a lot.

Didn't realize how slowly it takes to post here....

It happens sometimes...post times change sometimes. ;)

Originally posted by CarzMellon

Thanks a lot.

Didn't realize how slowly it takes to post here....

Sometimes its slow, sometimes its fast..... It was slow before the holidays, and fast during the holidays, now its the new year (holidays over) and its slow now.

I say return the PC version and get the PS2 version. Also, have you tried adjusting the Difficulty level? cuz the game defaults to HARD I believe. But definitely get the PS2 version, and if you have broadband connection, you can play it online with the network adapter, AND use the Headset, which makes for good gaming. I was in the top 5 elite players at one point, and will definitely get there again:)

Archived