Home

Name this forum!

Swoosh

I don't think it should be given a name to do with fighting. Simply because this place is for off-game disscusion. You wouldn't laugh on The Battlefield would you?

(Ok, you might if you were fighting Ewoks, but...)

I think it should have either a comedy-style name or a non-frontline one.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't think it should be given a name to do with fighting. Simply because this place is for off-game disscusion. You wouldn't laugh on The Battlefield would you?"

That was the point I was trying to make. ;)

In the movies, we see the rebels talking at the base, etc. We know that they can relax there, until they have to go out and fight. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Those 2 are already taken. Dex's Diner is EchoBase, The Cantina is Star Wars.

I knew i had heat dex's diner before. And the Cantina sounded like it had already been used.

How about The Moisture Farm :D

We should have a name that people can be known by, you know. The swamp has swampies.

Here are a few I've come across...

The Outlander Club (ep2)

Naboo Lake Retreat (j/k)

Mos Espa Grand Arena

Echo Base

Geonosis Execution Arena :D

and finally, the Ewok Village

Something tells me Ewok Village will become many of your favorite :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I can't think of anything right now but so far I'm really liking Ewok Village too. :thumbsup: Or maybe some variant off of that like The Ewok Pit or something, I dunno.

Oh God, NO! :p

Well, looks like Battlefront will be known as the ewok forum, thanks to MMMPie. :xp:

Originally posted by ZBomber

Oh God, NO! :p

Well, looks like Battlefront will be known as the ewok forum, thanks to MMMPie. :xp:

I technically introduced him to thw whole concept in the Secret Vehicles thread...I didnt know he'd take it this far...

I like Ewok Village but it's a place they faught in in some Episode and the general discussion is a place to hang out.

Jawas Sandcrawler

since Jawas have those huge machines that obviously protect them or something i think it'd be a cool place to hang out.

Originally posted by Swoosh

Yeah, but in the Ewok Village you can get all trashed, tell BS stories, or go for a "walk in the woods" with your sweetie :p

Sounds perfect to me!

Then, Ewok Village it is. ;) The name is good, but you know everyone is gonna be saying yub yub all the time..... ^_^

Originally posted by Swoosh

Yeah, but in the Ewok Village you can get all trashed, tell BS stories, or go for a "walk in the woods" with your sweetie :p

Sounds perfect to me!

I agree, Ewok Village sounds alot better, but maybe a better name then that, whats the place called that Wicket lived in?

High Trees of Endor?

EDIT--Bright Tree Village, that was it sounds good to me...

Archived