Home

What platform do you own?

Crow_Nest

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played Halo in a tryout the other day, the inverse controls were a little annoying but I didn't have any time to get used to it/turn it off. It was the very beginning where your talking to that guy, it was ok. I'm sure it's a great game, maybe when i'm bored and I have money I can buy it for PC.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Bleh, best FPS i've ever played hands down. What's better? Nightfire?:rolleyes:

LOL :thumbsup:

Yep, Halo is the best console game I've ever played, and Halo 2 is gonna make every other game on every other console look stupid.

OK, while my origins were on Apple ][ and mainframe games in the 80's, and I had an original GameBoy in 1989 (for travel), I've been pretty much a PC Gamer forever.

Now I've broadened:

- PC laptops for most action gaming

- Mac Powerbooks for RPG's and other games as available.

- GBA SP ... in search of a good portable Star Wars game ;)

- and we just got a GameCube for Christmas, but that is not something I play much - mainly Kirby/Mario/Animal Crossing with the kids.

Mike

ET Warrior, I'm not a PC gamer. I own a PlayStation2. My PC is barely fast enough to run the internet, let alone games. The only reason that I said that people who like ALL consoles confuse me is because earlier in the post DarkLord60 asked me how I felt about people who owned ALL consoles after I stated that, as a PlayStation2 owner, I was technically required to hate Xbox users. Try looking at all the facts before making statements. Besides, what does it matter if I think '007 NightFire' is better than 'Halo'? I'm only one person, voicing his entitled opinion.

I thought that was the idea of a Forum. I apologise if the idea of this Forum is to conform with everyone else or say things that you are told to say by the people who have been here longer.

Originally posted by leXX

No, emulators are not illegal. It is however illegal to play the rom of a game you do not own.

I have 3 emulators on my PC that I play often - Master System II, N64 and SNES emulator (and of course, I own all the games of the roms I play *cough*). ;)

hey.. :) i think thats really one good tactic, that way it's not like DUSTY CRUSTY BOXES with thousands of wires on it everywhere in the room..

hmm.. n64?

i havent had enough time to find a n64 emu..

(and i sooooooo want to play diddy kong racing again ..:D)

errmm.. may i ask which one do you use?

Originally posted by leXX

Halo 2 is gonna make every other game on every other console look stupid.

What she said....except maybe not EVERY game...I mean, Fable will come out someday.......on the Xbox.......:p

Hey, don't get your knickers in a twist Holo-Sidious.

ahhh, my old Arch-nemesis returns. Wonderful, though now that I am king I have armies of loyal troops at my command. :evil2:

And by the by, I never officially announced what consoles I have. I have a PC and an Xbox. That's right. Xbox. oh yeah.

Archived