1. 1. YFHG?

• System Shock 2
    • Silent Hill (1, 2, 3, 4...)
    • Resident Evil (1, 2...)
    • Clive Barker's Undying
    • Alien vs. Predator (1 or 2)
    • Far Cry (Lol.)
    • Other (Please post what it is)...

its not as scarry for me but its surprises....Half-Life......those stupid chickens....your crawling out of a vent with a little light and you dont see the chciken until it jumps out in front of you......and your kinda suspecting it but your kinda not at the same time......if you know what i mean respond....

AVP 2 marine missions. I swear, seeing something moving fast towards you RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, but you can't see it is extremely scary.

Clive Barker's undying is also scary. And can't forget SS2.

Half life is creepy when you're almost out of health.

AvP Marines.

Seriously, the second level where the chains are swinging in the wind and it keeps setting off the motion tracker. The first time I played that level I wasted all my ammo shooting into the shadows.

Thats why I only play Predator now...

Oh man......

System Shock 2 was hella scary. Man, just the thought of being alone on that huge dark ship infested with zombies and controlled by a homocidal cumputer sends shivers down my spine. It was a very "dark" game, lighting wise and Xerxes was just friggen' scary...

Aliens vs. Predator also caused me fall backwards off my chair. Being a marine, you feel so helpless, with that beeping noise from the motion tracker going crazy. I used to swing my mouse around so violently, searching for the source of the beep...

Fatal Frame aka Project Zero. PS2 game where you creep around a spooky japanese mansion and get the pants scared off ya....

anyone ever played this ?

I didnt find AvP2 as scary, but definitely did have its tense moments...

havent played Undying yet, might be worth cjecking out one day...

mtfbwya

Well, the scariest game I've ever played has to be SWAT 3 when I was 9. It scared the jeepers out of me. You can't tell where the enemy is and once they shoot you, you're up in heavens. The silence and the sounds were also well blended.

Horror game? Haven't played a single horror game save Vampires:Masquerade-A classic shootout game. I played some other game, F.FA.A. or something.

I just remembered Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, a game which is not exactly a horror game, but heart-catching. It burns you, wahses you, scares you and stuff. A must for a horror fan...

Hey, wait a sec...

YOU STOLE MY AWARD IDEA TOO?????

The first couple of times I played the Marine campaign on AvP 2 it was scary as hell but now I think I've gotten used to it.

System Shock 2, on the other hand, gets me all the time.

Max Payne 1 & 2, I'm suprised they haven't been meantioned. The nightmare levels in both of those and the "funhouse" in the second one both scare me.

Archived