Home

Oooooo *girgles*

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Holy.....

I want that computer to have my babies.

Well your babies are either going to look human, and have brown patchy moldy skin, with chunks falling off...

Or theyll look like a computer, with human skin..... which would be pretty cool :D

Originally posted by GonkH8er

Well your babies are either going to look human, and have brown patchy moldy skin, with chunks falling off...

Or theyll look like a computer, with human skin..... which would be pretty cool :D

:eek:, now that would be awsome

:eek:

I appreciate the effort that someone has put into that. but can anyone actually say they would want their computer to look like that though?

it’s the sort of thing someone shows you and you go ‘wow that’s cool’, then they ask ‘want me to make you one?’… ‘oh no’

cool for like 5 minutes, until you realise your computer is painted like diarrhoea.

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

And just how do you plan on doing that?

Either they like Half Life 2 or they got too much time on their hands.

-Clemme

I thought the same exact thing.

That is cool, besides the mouse... I'd feel like i was moving a giant turd around... yech...

Yeah that mouse does look to be a liability and I aint to sure how the store would see it when it breaks.... It was nothing to do with the paint and stuff honestly please give me a refund

Does look kinda cool though except that mouse thing

what a pack of freakin geeks.....

click on page 2, you can see all the cool custom mods those tossers made to their blow-up girlfriends....

btw, HL2 swallows loads, and isnt worth all that time and effort that those fellas mustve put in....

*gets crayons, starts drawin on Ps2 to make it look like somethin from Final Fantasy*

mtfbwya

Archived