Home

Could you uh, help me out a little bit guys?

SeleneRayne

Which should I get??  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I get??

• Car
    • Whatever the hell I please

So yeah, you all know that I just recently graduated. Well, this Saturday is my party, and I guess I get money.

I was wondering if you guys can help me in what to do with it. Should I spend it on whatever I want cause I'll never see that much money again, OR should a buy a nice, used car?

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE, help me out!!

I'm really unsure and would like to hear suggestions on what to do with it. :D

3 choices :

*buy kain some shoulder pads, so he looks like his beloved sephy

*buy a plane ticket to Oztralia, come visit astro :D

*buy a damn car !

cars are very empowering....you can go anywhere you want, anytime, as long as theres fuel in it, and its workin' properly

:p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by sabretooth

Come to India and visit sabretooth instead! :D

And Astro, Kapil Dev, Gandhiji, Tendlya (his nickname) nor Gavaskar have any interest in us! Y' understand?

what about mohammed azharuddin ? :p

hey sabre, i heard there were riots there over a bollywood lesbian flick, please dont tell me you were one of the troublemakers :p

mtfwbya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

hey sabre, i heard there were riots there over a bollywood lesbian flick, please dont tell me you were one of the troublemakers :p

mtfwbya

OOOOOH

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Movie's called 'Girlfriend'. I'll make a thread if y'all wanna know.

it'd be interesting :)

I'm a big fan of having a car, but that's probably because I grew up in Middle-of-Nowhere Texas where you need a car just to go buy groceries. However, if you buy a car don't forget about the 'hidden' expenses involved--gas (not cheap these days), insurance (definitely not cheap for a younger person) and upkeep (periodic stuff like oil changes, new tires, etc. and unscheduled stuff like a new battery, alternator, etc. when failures occur).

If you live in a town (or plan to live in a town) that has good public transport I would save the money for something else.

Archived