Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiE needs to go shopping so this thread can get back on track.

Dammit, I actually laughed at that. >.>

Edit: Just came in the mail today...

72_8.jpg

$3 shipped off eBay... don't ask...

In other news, :D

92955-rock-band-2-box-1.jpg

<3

You need to be schooled... You know... if IG, Bongo, Grooves, ET, and Kain would actually play online like... ever... :V

*Also, Grooves is still breaking my heart until he gets Bad Company.* :' (

Ordered a pair of Everglide S-500 Professional Headphones from Woot. Cost 15 bucks with shipping. Very, very pleased with them. I probably would have paid double the price, if not more.

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Everglide_S-500_Professional_HeadphonesjivDetail.jpg

They're extremely comfortable, the sounds are crisp and the bass is rich. They work great for when I don't want to wake anyone up with the surround sound.

Dammit, I actually laughed at that. >.>

Edit: Just came in the mail today...

72_8.jpg

$3 shipped off eBay... don't ask...

You need to be schooled... You know... if IG, Bongo, Grooves, ET, and Kain would actually play online like... ever... :V

*Also, Grooves is still breaking my heart until he gets Bad Company.* :' (

you got bad company? i'll send u a friend request, i'm obvious doom

edit: GOD DAMN YOU EVER GET OFF THE 360?! just looked at your gamerscore. O.O

I don't think I'm alone in saying this... but has anyone kinda been bothered by the fact that Rogue15 and Rogue Nine have like the highest number of posts on LF... and have such similar names?

I lose sleep at night over this kind of ****, yes.

34-220-443-02.jpg

ASUS EEE PC 1000HA in Black

(10" screen, just over 3lbs, 5-7 hour battery, 1.60GHZ CPU, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM, XP Home)

20-145-172-02.jpg

2GB RAM upgrade. Because Vista runs like **** on just one gig.

22-999-161-01.jpg

IDE to USB converter. So I can use a disc drive on occasion.

20-134-815-02.jpg

4GB Flash Drive (crappy and cheap). But found out that the IDE converter can't act as a boot drive, so I got this so I can install Vista from USB on it.

Before you all get all pissy at me, how many of you have laptops? How many of them cost under $400? That's right, I'm being price conscious. D:

2GB RAM upgrade. Because Vista runs like **** on just one gig.

4GB Flash Drive (crappy and cheap). But found out that the IDE converter can't act as a boot drive, so I got this so I can install Vista from USB on it.

That's going to run Vista like s*** no matter what. 2gb of ram would help, yes, but 1.6ghz single core CPU and an Intel GMA 945 GPU does not go well with vista.

With XP though, that thing is really freakin cool.

small fortune? i think not

and yes it does

no, it just means you're dumb and probably slightly assburgers-y.

Fact #1 (the one i learned the hard way): Rogue Nine is always correct.

Except when I'm wrong. But that doesn't happen very often.

I don't think I'm alone in saying this... but has anyone kinda been bothered by the fact that Rogue15 and Rogue Nine have like the highest number of posts on LF... and have such similar names?

I lose sleep at night over this kind of ****, yes.

We've also been here for a pretty long time. And we both started out in the Rogue Squadron forums, so go figure. ;)

31MeQb8eqzL._SS500_.jpg

Except the guitar is wired, but for $18 it was a steal, when I was planning on getting the GHIII 360 guitar for $30 used. I'm happy. :D

Wow, you may as well just burn the $12 you saved... Strat is just... not that good... But good job on getting RB2, that was a sound decision.

That's going to run Vista like s*** no matter what. 2gb of ram would help, yes, but 1.6ghz single core CPU and an Intel GMA 945 GPU does not go well with vista.

With XP though, that thing is really freakin cool.

Myeh. Just seeing the standard Green Rolling hills desktop on the display models at the store made me want to vomit. (And yes, I did look at some great programs that made it look like Vista)

It gets a performance index of 2.7, which is 'good enuf'. And meh! --> http://blog.laptopmag.com/eee-pc-1000h-runs-vista-home-premium-with-few-hiccups

Also, I take TV Shows too seriously. Flashpoint is a stupid show. Wanna read about my rant about a show about the dumbest SWAT Team in the world?

http://www.lucasforums.com/blog.php?b=475

(It's funny, I included a lot of interesting pictures, too.)

Wow, you may as well just burn the $12 you saved... Strat is just... not that good... But good job on getting RB2, that was a sound decision.
Well so far I'm liking it, I had GHIII for Wii so the controller would have been identical to the 360 one I was planning on getting and so far I like this one better. I actually got kind of lucky, I brought my Wii guitar to gamestop to trade it in, and as I was walking in some guy was walking out and he bought it off of me for $15 instead of the $10 I would have gotten trading it in (which at only $10 I dunno if I even would have traded it in, I told myself I needed at least $15 to make it worth it before I got there). But in any case, the guitar I bought was the only used guitar for either Guitar Hero or Rock Band they had so I didn't have much choice.

Well so far I'm liking it, I had GHIII for Wii so the controller would have been identical to the 360 one I was planning on getting and so far I like this one better. I actually got kind of lucky, I brought my Wii guitar to gamestop to trade it in, and as I was walking in some guy was walking out and he bought it off of me for $15 instead of the $10 I would have gotten trading it in (which at only $10 I dunno if I even would have traded it in, I told myself I needed at least $15 to make it worth it before I got there). But in any case, the guitar I bought was the only used guitar for either Guitar Hero or Rock Band they had so I didn't have much choice.

Hah, nice having some guy buy it off you. That situation almost came up for me personally. I was behind in line at GameCrazy when some kid was trading in a bunch of old games. I think he traded in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (it may have been the second one, don't remember) for 360. The guy says "uhhh, you'll get $1.30 for that one." I was really close to just laughing at the kid, I would have paid him $2 for it, even if I already owned a copy myself. Could have gotten $5-10 off eBay for it.

CDs:

Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium

Eibon / Hangman's Chair - Split

Faith No More - King for a Day - Fool for a Lifetime

Reverend Bizarre - II: Crush the Insects

Reverend Bizarre - III: So Long Suckers

Venom - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

Venom - Skeletons in the Closet

Venom - Possessed

Venom - At War with Satan

Venom - Welcome to Hell

Venom - Resurrection