Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you all don't stop with this abysmally irritating line of conversation I will be forced to go through and delete all of these posts, which will take up more of my time than I care to invest, which will put me in a fowl mood. And nobody wants me to be unhappy because I'm usually such a ray of goddamned sunshine.

Mallee_Fowl.JPG

???

smpic.jpg

Just got home from seeing these glorious bastards (Streetlight Manifesto) live.

Seen em live once before, and more so than last time, failed to dissapoint. They're just pure energy.

Oh yeah, Reel Big Fish where the headliners, but I don't like them as much. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but Streetlight is just ska perfection.

SKATE 2 AAAAAA!!!!

Was waiting till midnight last night waiting for the demo. As always with midnight internet releases... it was late, so I went to bed at around 12:45am. Then I got it at 7:30am before school. It's awesome. Some graphical quirks here and there. On-foot controls a little janky. And dammit, even for me the new moves are complex (and I played Skate one for at least 80 hours overall). Oh... and the demo has a timer like the Skate 1 demo...

Best explains my feelings:

skate2demorage.gif

Still, download it dammit... ALL OF YOU!

But the object moving is gonna be awesome... gonna totally exploit it for some crazy stuff some day.

I just got back from Theaterfest, the largest gathering of Theater students in the United States.

It's held at University of Illinois and thousands of people were there, it was an absolute blast. I saw some amazing shows and got to take loads of photos with my new D80, so I'm pretty happy :D

Archived