Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got an official job offer from Qualcomm for a software engineering position.

So come June I'm going to be making more money than I really know what to do with...suggestions?

Random acts of money towards LF members. Like, I could use a copy of L4D, so get a crackin'.

I swear to God, ET, when you're in the Benjamins if you don't buy me a pack of Ferrero Rocher I'm writing you out of my will and we most assuredly shall never be sleeping together ever again either.

Boba Rhett, your title of Dragon Rider is well deserved.

I will sell you mine for the awesome price of $35 US. It's only been played like twice. Srsly.

360 or PC? (Actually, either way, I'll take it.)

I've got some cash on PayPal. Srsly.

Big purchase today:

22-148-337-03.jpg

Seagate 1.5TB 7200RPM Serial ATA Hard Drive

Old set up:

200gb Internal = [OS, Games] - 170gb of stuff

500gb External = [Personal and Media (Music, pictures)] - 165gb of stuff

750gb External = [Videos (TV, Movies, etc.)] - 675gb of stuff (lol)

(Actual capacity = 1.35TB)

Planned new set up:

1500gb Internal = [OS, Games, Personal and Media (Music, pictures)] - <400gb of stuff

200gb Internal = [Dunno, extra space?]

500gb External = [Gonna set up a backup system for Personal and Media (Music, pictures)] - 165gb of stuff

750gb External = [Videos (TV, Movies, etc.)] - 675gb of stuff (lol)

(Actual capacity = 2.65TB)

I will sell you mine for the awesome price of $35 US. It's only been played like twice. Srsly.

I am so glad to know I am not the only one. I bought that game used, and actually returned it because I did not like it at all. I didn't like the single player, and the multiplayer was even worse. People have been blowing smoke up my ass about that game for about 2 months, and I don't get it. At best, it's a HL2 mod, but hardly worth $60 OR the $48 I paid for it. I HAD high hopes for that game, but it really let me down. :(

I am so glad to know I am not the only one. I bought that game used, and actually returned it because I did not like it at all. I didn't like the single player, and the multiplayer was even worse. People have been blowing smoke up my ass about that game for about 2 months, and I don't get it. At best, it's a HL2 mod, but hardly worth $60 OR the $48 I paid for it. I HAD high hopes for that game, but it really let me down. :(

I guess it's just a case-by-case kind of game. You'll notice I have names in my sig; these are the same friends that I play with every time. I couldn't imagine playing it with random people every time like any other multiplayer game.

I've had an amazing time playing it myself, so I'm sorry you had such a bad time with it. :/

Can you pm me the info, Lord Dath? I've looked at quite a few of those and was under the impression that it was a complete scam as it is actually illegal to purchase a square foot of land in Scotland and that it is also not legal to add your new title to any official documents.

Did some more digging. :(

These titles have been dismissed as meaningless by the Court of Lord Lyon, the office which deals with heraldic matters and coats-of-arms in Scotland.

Also, it was decided about a decade ago that the sales of miniature plots would not be recorded in the national register of Scotland.

Archived