Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren't they going to Europe after the US leg of See You LaTour?

Probably. Make sure you see them! Support this band!

I just got:

rockband_x360pftfront.jpg

You guys KNOW how I feel about Guitar Hero, and I don't do drums so obviously I did not reserve the big $169.99 bundle. I just love to sing, so I just got the game, and it works perfectly with the USB Microphone from the PS2 Karaoke Revolution: American Idol. And that mic fits perfectly into my old mic stand from when I did the band thing. Over all best singing type game I played to date, because it is all pure rock n' roll. I got it because it had Faith No More, Pixies, and NIN on it. However the crappy part is that I have to wade through the likes of Weezer just to unlock all the cool songs. Oh well, at least they didn't throw in KT Tungstall, and try to call it rock n' roll. Over all a fun game to play, and quite the bitch on expert mode...but worth it! I have not tried the online yet....still waiting on some of my guitar playing buds to get they're 360 back.

And I don't want to hear from you bitches in colder places than Vegas, because frankly I don't care. After living in 100+ degree weather over the summer, 61 degrees is really f***ing cold for me :p

61 degrees is underwear weather here. : P

Hah. Yeah, it's all relative. I've had a few family and friends come from Southern California up to Seattle where they complain it's cold and wear pants and jackets, while we walk around in shorts and T-Shirts.

I played it yesterday at a best buy, and even though the pad used mainly for the hi-hat was busted, requring me to use the lefty flip and play it kinda weird, I still almost five starred Sufragette City. Had the broken pad been working I would have easily five starred it.

You're lucky Grooves. All you care about is the singing, and because any USB mic works with it, and you already had a USB mic, you are able to get it for a reasonable price. Even though all I care about is the drumming (I'd still play the guitar, just not nearly as much, and would probably never sing), I still have to pay for the guitar and mic in addition to the drums. So a 90 dollar game becomes a 170 dollar game, which is too far out of my price range :(

If/when I do get the game, I'll gladly drum for ya though grooves.

61 degrees is underwear weather here. : P

Hah. Yeah, it's all relative. I've had a few family and friends come from Southern California up to Seattle where they complain it's cold and wear pants and jackets, while we walk around in shorts and T-Shirts.

If thats the case then 61 degree here is too hot to go outside..

I dont even wear a winter jacket anymore

I gots me some glasses for my nearsightedness.

Seriously, I'm tripping out on all the detail that my world failed to have before. It's like going from Kansas to freaky-deaky wizard world, except there aren't talking lions walking around and I lit the scarecrow on fire.

Hey, he wanted a heart so he could feel the warmth in life. I don't see how I didn't provide for that.

I gots me some glasses for my nearsightedness.

Seriously, I'm tripping out on all the detail that my world failed to have before. It's like going from Kansas to freaky-deaky wizard world, except there aren't talking lions walking around and I lit the scarecrow on fire.

Hey, he wanted a heart so he could feel the warmth in life. I don't see how I didn't provide for that.

Oh yeah, when I first got my glasses it was going from a 13" TV to a 72" HDTV - yeah... bad analogy but it's pretty much true.

After several weeks waiting time because of a ****ty customs-service, these gems finally arrived:

cover500x500primottndig3.jpg

Primordial - To The Nameless Dead limited digibook edition (with bonus live cd and beautiful packaging)

ANDFTD.jpg

Gorerotted - A New Dawn For The Dead limited picture LP version

*slobbers over his new stuff* :D

Hey, my 360 has been shipped. I have the games already and I'll be ready to play them once I get my 360 back. :D

mass-effect-boxart.jpg

cod4boxart.jpg

acxbox.JPG

I'll finally be able to hook-up to Xbox Live now.

0.jpg

Just a bunch of DVDs to add to my small collection.

L10677273.jpg

51HhQou7fGL.jpg

0790768615-l.jpg

oceans_twelve_verdvd.jpg

ocean-s-thirteen-poster-1.jpg

61ha9vz6hDL._SS500_.jpg

51Dome7YHiL._SS500_.jpg

It's a best of album, with a DVD and new song.

Goodtimesdc6.jpg

Hooray for finally having a job and a decent paycheck. \o/

My bro the Japanophile / Nartuto fan got this for $60

61BR8UKUNL.jpg

It's kinda fun to watch, some of the fighting can get really complicated looking, but I haven't touched it.

$45 used

cover.jpg

Wanted to fly and look at pretty graphics. Very cool so far.

Flight Simulator X?

:p

Sorry, I want to shoot things down and actually have a frame rate of over one digit at any time.

But really, it's a pretty cool game, arcade style. It's basically realistic, but you have 100 missiles, no black/red-outs, and I've only been hit twice in the first 2 hours of the game. Once from a SAM missile, and again barely strafed by an AA gun.

But when you strafe AA guns it's pretty cool, you'll see tracer rounds flying around you and stuff.

i just got me one of these:

1990-98-Geo-Chevrolet-Tracker-96125041990612.jpg

my truck (the construction yellow, ford ranger) needed too much work (lead spring busted, catalytic converter was going, muffler was shot, brakes and rotors were shot, and the left wheel axle was a little bent), so i just decided to get a low mileage vehicle, and this only had a little over 41,000 miles on it. it drives nice, still getting used to switching to 4WD when i need to though...

(note: vehicle pictured is not the exact one i have, but it's the same color and model)

Archived