Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfft. Creative Fatal1ty > * cause I got mine just for kicking ass at GHIII : P

I too had that mouse for a while. I got it from my computer teacher just because she liked me and I asked if they had any mice I could have, and she had just gotten a laser one so she gave me that one for free. Used it for a good year until I won the Fatal1ty one.

Pfft. Creative Fatal1ty > * cause I got mine just for kicking ass at GHIII : P

I too had that mouse for a while. I got it from my computer teacher just because she liked me and I asked if they had any mice I could have, and she had just gotten a laser one so she gave me that one for free. Used it for a good year until I won the Fatal1ty one.

Yeah... wouldn't mind sending me that one, would you? Cause my mouse is defective... ****. : ' (

Well, ebay, or find a local store that refurbishes and sells them bad boys. You'd be surprise how many places you can find them.

Are you dead set on getting one of the originals or do you just want to be able to run the cartridges?

If you just want to run the games, I would definitely buy an FC Twin. Review of FC Twin. You can find those in local game/comic shops a lot of the time. Call around and ask what they have in the way of 16-bit console emulators.

Link to Seller. There's also sellers listed on Amazon for it.

Well, ebay, or find a local store that refurbishes and sells them bad boys. You'd be surprise how many places you can find them.

Are you dead set on getting one of the originals or do you just want to be able to run the cartridges?

If you just want to run the games, I would definitely buy an FC Twin. Review of FC Twin. You can find those in local game/comic shops a lot of the time. Call around and ask what they have in the way of 16-bit console emulators.

That's pretty neat. I might have to smurf me one of those. Hell with the virtual console, (never anything on there i really want) I would not mind playing through the original Super Star Wars games though.

witchemen.jpg

I purchased The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from Gamstop last Tuesday. I've had a busy week and I haven't had much time to play it, but what I have played has been an absolute blast. I never played the original so I guess I was taking a gamble, but I love it so far.

Has anyone here ever tried out The Witcher?

Or you could always get a Wii. Tons of SNES and other games on the virtual console.

*Smack* NO!

NO!

JUST NO!

BAD! BAD BOY! GO SIT IN THE CORNER!

$8 for an SNES game that he probably already owns on a $250 console? NO!

I jest at the punishment, but I do mean the whole re-buy some of your games at high prices, just no...

witchemen.jpg

I purchased The Witcher: Enhanced Edition from Gamstop last Tuesday. I've had a busy week and I haven't had much time to play it, but what I have played has been an absolute blast. I never played the original so I guess I was taking a gamble, but I love it so far.

Has anyone here ever tried out The Witcher?

I've had The Witcher for the last few months, I got into it for a few days (meaning I played it for 1-4 hours a day for a week or so), then heard that the EE update was coming out I decided to put it down for the time being. I installed the free EE update today, but I'm too busy with RockBand 2 and Stalker Clear Sky to start that back up for the moment. I do look forward to it, though.

Pretty interesting game, though... Oh wait... I was just about to say something about the super long load times but just remembered hearing something about that... super short load times? Yes'm please. (They used to be 30-50 seconds just to load another area, they're probably much shorter for you... I'd assume)

I saw a bunch of those FC twin things on ebay, was wondering what that was. Thanks for the link. I think I'd rather get an original SNES though, for nostalgia's sake (got my first one in '94), and also because I still have all of the wires and such in good condition, so all I need is a deck. I wish I knew of some local places that would have one, but it's probably going to be a lot harder to find now that half the city is out of power. I guess I could drive around blindly and make note of stores if they're not open, but if I don't find anything it'll be time to go on EBay.

Also, @Moller, VC doesn't have Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. :carms:

Archived