Home

Shot.jpg

I finished making my remake of American McGee's Quake map DM4 - The Bad Place, for UT2004. I know, old game, but UT3 sucks. I got most of the textures from here: http://facelift.quakedev.com/retexture/

If anyone wants a game add 217.163.22.13:7777 to your favourites, it is a UK server though, so for those outside of Europe I suspect the lag will be bad.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love Dream Theater so much more if they just murdered their vocalist and became an instrumental band.

Everyone says that.... but I'm an avid Rush fan. :p If I can love Geddy Lee, I can easily love James LaBrie. :p

Besides, the vocals MAKE A Change of Season. So much power in that song

Rhett thank you for reminding me of threadless. I think I've bought like 3 or 4 shirts since I was senior in HS, so it's time for me to get some new ones. As soon as I get paid I'm getting the Haiku and Slinky shirts you linked, as well as these:

zoom.gif

zoom.gif

Rhett thank you for reminding me of threadless. I think I've bought like 3 or 4 shirts since I was senior in HS, so it's time for me to get some new ones. As soon as I get paid I'm getting the Haiku and Slinky shirts you linked, as well as these:

zoom.gif

I want that shirt now :¬:

lg_dare.jpg

Just got the LG Dare today and so far I'm liking it. I thought the touchscreen was gonna be a hassle but I figured out I just need to touch the screen just slightly harder then I first was so that I don't get any typos.

:duel::lsduel:

Got off Goozex for pretty cheap. I've only played Terrorist Hunt so far but it's a ton of fun. I played the crap out of Vegas 1 and I'll probably play the crap out of this, too. A lot of fun, great bloody violence. One of the first achievements I went for was "My Name is Sam" - which is getting 5 head-shots in a row with a silenced weapon... I did it with a hand-gun, twitching and bloody terrorists only littered the ground. :V

Tcrbsv2-360-cover.jpg

1) Rock Band DLC that came out yesterday is fantastic. I need to buy more MS points, but I bought The Offspring 3 pack (Gone Away, Pretty Fly For A White Guy, and Self Esteem) and Static-X - Push it.

2) As of this morning I have the Number 1 score on the XBL leaderboards for Push It, scoring higher than IBitePrettyHard.

winic6.jpg

win2de8.jpg

*+10 to e-penor*

Got off Goozex for pretty cheap. I've only played Terrorist Hunt so far but it's a ton of fun. I played the crap out of Vegas 1 and I'll probably play the crap out of this, too. A lot of fun, great bloody violence. One of the first achievements I went for was "My Name is Sam" - which is getting 5 head-shots in a row with a silenced weapon... I did it with a hand-gun, twitching and bloody terrorists only littered the ground. :V

Tcrbsv2-360-cover.jpg

Yeah except unlike Vegas 1, where me and my employees used to play for several hours a night, for months and months. I started playing Vegas 2 with the same guys. Then I moved. Took me a week or so to wait for my internet to be up. Once it was up, they were all done playing Vegas 2. Smaller maps, and very little DLC have made that game not nearly as good as the original. :( I never even made Elite... :(

I think it was just missing Calypso because everyone loved to play that map. I find the same thing happening to me too Groovy. Me and my friends would always play CoD4 or R6V:2 and a now I usually play solo because my friends either don't have the games I'm playing or just aren't on :(

:lsduel::duel:

Well, yeah, Calypso and LVU are sad losses, and half of the maps are from Raven Shield back in 2002. (Villa, Presidio, Streets, Oil Refinery). The AI seems much harder, but if you guys have Vegas 2... we can play together... :S

Archived