Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes subtlety isn't the best method for dealing with people. Having said that, Great Scott - you fail.

Now good stuff: I picked up Madden '09 and while it makes me want to punch a baby every 3 minutes, I still quite enjoy it. More good stuff: I'm getting TFU for free. Cheers to that.

I would have been shocked if they weren't, but I was just curious. You can never be to sure with certain game developers.

Hah, that would just backfire if it was made by *Generic Evil Company* and they just made them not work, it'd hurt sales because no one would buy a second set of guitars just to play the new version. Also, the full bundle isn't even out yet, you can buy separate instruments, but it's really just the software going solo.

Got these for cheap with the last of my Amazon giftcard.

B4Z00001.jpg

I was tired of having to leave my controllers plugged into my 360 overnight to maybe get them charged fully. So this is nice, being able to fully charge a battery in about 90 minutes. It's usually $30 new, got it for $23, just barely breaking my mental price barrier of $25.

M17-1704-main.jpg

This is pretty much a discontinued mouse that we used to have on my other computer until someone spilled soda all over it, so that got trashed and replaced by a really ****ty new mouse. So I bought a refurb one of these for less than $14 and it's great. The wheel is soft and clicky and it feels great. It's replacing my old non-should button version which is getting a little worn down. I really like this mouse. : )

Edit:

30153_CrysisWarheadBoxCrop.jpg

Funny, my bro and I were out doing some stuff and we decided to go look for Crysis Warhead today. Circuit City had it for $25, but disappointingly didn't have it in stock. Other store searches online later yielded similar results. I knew it was coming out on Steam, but I though it was going to be delayed a few days, but instead I check and there it is on opening day. So this is my second large Steam purchase in the last few days. Luckily my bro got excited about this game too and played though all of the first Crysis in the last three days. So I can make him pay for half, so that's good.

Also, I'm going to go and see Jaime Hyneman and Adam Savage from Mythbusters on October 5th in Seattle. Can't freakin wait... only cost $110.00 for two tickets though... blarg... But yay! :V Got dem tickets.

This is pretty much a discontinued mouse that we used to have on my other computer until someone spilled soda all over it, so that got trashed and replaced by a really ****ty new mouse. So I bought a refurb one of these for less than $14 and it's great. The wheel is soft and clicky and it feels great. It's replacing my old non-should button version which is getting a little worn down. I really like this mouse. : )

Have you ever considered a career in advertising/marketing?

Have you ever considered a career in advertising/marketing?

OH NOES I'VE BEEN MADE OUT! Yes, I work for Microsoft and I've been going to this forums for the last six and a half years just to get you all to buy Microsoft products. Vista, 360, little peripherals that have been discontinued, all of it, I've been working for them all along. But I fooled you Anthony, didn't I? AH HA! BUT YOU'LL NEVER GET ME! HAHAHAHAHAH!

*Pulls out German Luger, places under chin*

HAHAHAHAHAH *BANG!*

:V

But yeah, that mouse is nice. The new MS mice all have really heavy and non-clicking wheels and are really hard to middle click with them. It's a real minimalist mouse that just feels right and works fine.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Archived