Home

Heh, just reading some of the stuff doesn't mean I'm a philosopher! But it is interesting. Most of the difficulty with it is learning the jargon that an author might use. Past that, though, it's relatively easy to figure out what the problems are even if you aren't experienced with the subject. Providing an answer to those problems... now, that's a different matter. :D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of last night at 10:15 PM, I have conquered Rock Band 2's Endless Setlist 2 on Expert Drums.

I started at 2:30, and played all 84 songs back to back, with only a 15 minute break after the 30th song to eat a snack. Surprisingly enough, my arms aren't completely dead today either.

fable2(1).jpg

While I have had this since Tues, I have not found time to play it. I have been drowning in new releases, and general work load. Also, been planning a Halloween party, and managed to find time to go to my friend's Halloween party last night after the stupid Guitar Hero launch. Outside of Halloween, I really hate this time of year, retailers everywhere run Christmas down your throat until you can't even breathe anymore. :mad:

200516b.jpg

This is what I would have bought today. Thankfully, I found out online that my ION Drum Rocker doesn't work properly with GH:WT before purchasing it. It reads the set as a GH:WT kit and instead of compressing the note chart to a 4 note lane it keeps the 5 note lane. That's the good thing. The bad thing is hitting either of the cymbals registers as both that cymbals note as well as the orange note for some reason.

Now, a part of me wants to say this is just a temporary problem and will be patched. But then I remember how big of a dick activision is when it comes to things like this. Activision tried as hard as they could to prevent Harmonix from releasing a patch for the PS3 version of the original Rock Band that allowed the PS3 GHIII Les Paul controllers to work with Rock Band. Add in the fact that to this day the Rock Band guitar will not work with Guitar Hero III (as ****ty as the Rock Band guitar is, this is still a dick move), and you get an idea of how high my hopes are that Activision will fix this (READ: NOT THAT HIGH).

Total waste of a post... but I was experimenting with Altair a little today... got a little carried away...

altairgoescarazy.jpg

You know, methodically killed a crowd of about 120+ people who were under mind control. (Whoops, spoiler alert if you haven't played it). :V

You know, methodically killed a crowd of about 120+ people who were under mind control. (Whoops, spoiler alert if you haven't played it). :V

SPOILER ALERT:

Just because you've put 80 hours into a game doesn't mean everyone else has. Don't be such a cockbite.

I've seen some stylized album cover text but damn... that's the most stylized font I've ever seen... o_o

Is that even a font? Looks like just a design to me. I don't see anything that could be read in that, unless it's Norwegian or something.

Also, Pie gets +1 internets for They Live.

It's a very primitive logo. You'd never have guessed it, but the band's name is Wolves In The Throne Room. Apparently the members live in a cabin and grow their own food, the music is atmospheric and very good though. :)

Ah, I see the "in the" and the "room" parts now. Yeah, that's pretty extreme. I might check out their music, atmospheric is always a plus for me.

My money printing machine broke down. So now I'm back to you know... minimum wage. Also, **** getting Fallout day one. I think I'll wait a week or so at the least. I still gotta play Dead Space and Far Cry 2... and RB2 is still providing lots of fun, hurr...

Broke my old highscore on Green Grass and High Tides again, 316k, I can hit the zig zags much better now (I got a 4x going inside of one) and it was a blast playing Bodhisattva yesterday, ****ing butter.

Archived