Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5984705x.jpg

: O I did not know you could already pre-order that. I'm gonna do so right after I write this.

My way of helping Iceland's failing economy:

o23085.jpg

o2115.jpg

Other stuff (all bought at bargain prices):

o1255440.jpg

o947376.jpg

17291.jpg

o14339.jpg

o1465289.jpg

o9960.jpg

o9958.jpg

o919480.jpg

o707864.jpg

Not pictured:

A heap of cheap horror DVDs from Play.com.

Wait, who are you?

*hits the alarm*

INTRUDER ALERT!

(dear lord Dath won't be happy)

No no, he will be happy.

Oh, edit:

RTDANB04.jpg

via eBay

I hads to get me own Miura Danboard figure. Too funny. Don't get it? Well, it's like the Japanese version of the South Park Awesome-O joke in Yotsuba&!.

"I run on money."

So I have had this advance copy of Far Cry 2 since like Monday or Tuesday. The actual game does not come out until Tues, the 21st. So far, so good. You are introduced to some third world Hell hole, you get malaria, and some Russians find you, patch you up with band aids, load you up with guns, and you have to drive away in a piece of **** car and go look for an arms dealer called "the Jackal". Pretty realistic stuff. Great graphics, and the healing mechanism is note worthy. When you are shot, you hit a button, and it shows you digging bullets out of your leg with a knife.

So I have had this advance copy of Far Cry 2 since like Monday or Tuesday. The actual game does not come out until Tues, the 21st. So far, so good. You are introduced to some third world Hell hole, you get malaria, and some Russians find you, patch you up with band aids, load you up with guns, and you have to drive away in a piece of **** car and go look for an arms dealer called "the Jackal". Pretty realistic stuff. Great graphics, and the healing mechanism is note worthy. When you are shot, you hit a button, and it shows you digging bullets out of your leg with a knife.

So some jackass is able to perform field surgery sans anesthesia on himself without batting a sweat, but introduce some protozoa into his system and he goes down like a wife after she's been given a diamond ring?

Archived