Home

Can you tell me what country Chopin was from?

AGH, NO SORRY, I'M JUST BEING BITTER ABOUT ACADEMIC CHALLANGE BECAUSE I WASN'T PUT IN WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO AND WE LOST WHEN I COULD HAVE SWEEPED THE ROUND SINGLEHANDEDLY...

It's Poland. Who the hell doesn't know that? You should beat up the jackass that didn't.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Poland. Who the hell doesn't know that? You should beat up the jackass that didn't.

I'd have to beat up 5, 3 of them male seniors.... I was sitting at the buzzer peeved cause according to the planned out list, I could be sitting there proclaiming Poland and giving us the point and, in reflection, the ENTIRE MATCH ITSELF...

He's also known to have featured in the popular 2007 Japanese RPG Eternal Sonata... he had an awesome hat.

I like how you said "featured in," as if he had only a cameo, when in fact the entire game is based on his music and his last dream before death.

tie cant be bothered with such inconsequential things he has thousands of women to sleep with and manage (when he is finished with them)

That's true, if by "women" you mean "hentai movies," by "sleep with," you mean "download," and by "manage (when he is finished with them)" you mean "go Japanese on himself with (to make baby Jesus cry)."

I like how you said "featured in," as if he had only a cameo, when in fact the entire game is based on his music and his last dream before death.

fea⋅ture
[
fee
-cher]

–verb (used with object)

made a feature or highlight; given prominence: a featured article; a featured actor; Chopin: A featured character in Eternal Sonata.

to be a feature or distinctive mark of: It was Chopin that featured Eternal Sonata.

to make a feature of; give prominence to: Chopin was given prominence in Eternal Sonata.

Dictionary.com

Suck it.

And I never finished that game, the voice acting was terribly paced and I couldn't **** *** ** Polka cause she was **** ** ***** ***.

So I traded to on Goozex... The fighting was fun though, ****ing building up combos for Jazz... and... god damn, there was massive damage to be had.

I got Tales of Vesperia but haven't gotten around to it... yet.

PS: Use your imagination.

:V

Let's not argue about Chopin here, some people had a good audition!

I sang the hell out of "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls according to everyone... I wish my voice recorder didn't such so I could share it with the world.

Update: I have been summoned back tonight for call backs. 26 girls were also summoned, and 20 female spots are available. I hope as an alto in a sea of sopranos my chances increase... I'll post one more time tomorrow reguarding this to note if I have a part in one of Perry's famous "Little Broadway" shows.

Tiny box!

952625_111288.jpg

Meteos Wars - XBOX Live Arcade

$10 - Pretty solid, it can get a little difficult with the controls but you get used to it after an hour or so. I haven't tried it yet but I really can't wait to play my brother in versus mode. It's pretty much the only game that my brother can probably beat me at, so whenever we played VS. on DS it was always a lot of fun, can't wait to try it...

I'm sure none of you care, but I have officially been cast as Diana (a chorus member =P Shut it, I'm only a sophomore) in the locally acknowledged "Little Broadway of Stark County" Perry Player's 2009 production of Mel Brook's "The Producers"

!! I've never wanted to be a Nazi more in my life.

Archived