Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pulpfictionsedvdcover.jpg

And I have tickets to see these bands:

Mindless Self Indulgence (Electropunk/Electronica)

Mindless-Self-Indulgence+(6).jpg

Cancer Bats (Metal/Screamo)

up-Cancer_Bats.jpg

Bring Me The Horizon (Metal/Screamo)

Bring_Me_The_Horizon_dark_version.jpg

Children of Bodom (Melodic Death Metal)

children-of-bodom.jpg

Lamb of God (Metal)

log.jpg

As I Lay Lying (Metalcore)

As.I.Lay.Dying-band-2004.jpg

I see all these bands within like 3 weeks at the end of March and beginning of April.

Gee, it's been a few hours since I last reported my purchases.

2539b220dca0731b788c4010_AA240_L.jpg

Used off eBay $7 - Interesting subject, not very long, action packed, I may actually finish a book for the first time in years!

609942-test_drive_unlimited_xbox360.jpg

Goozex $1 - A game I always thought about, had a bunch of Goozex trade points that weren't being used. Got it... it's alright, though the graphics are pretty "bleh".

776478-942199_93473_front_large.jpg

Goozex $1 - I played a bit on the PS2, it's a very solid game. Just hope the tech issues aren't as bad as it was around launch.

Edit:

766043-left4dead_windows_cover_larg.jpg

Steam $25 - Almost forgot. Now I own both version... like this one better, graphics look nicer on my computer, feels better. Though finding reliable servers can be a bitch.

Bolt3D.jpg

Took the kids to see Bolt 3D today. It was a good enough film, but not great. The hamster Rhino was the star. Couple of laugh out loud moments, and the animation was brilliant, but I felt the story was lacking.

Got a new case for my iPhone 3G. It has a rubber tyre tread effect on the back. Very cool.

corp_medium_497.jpg

I got this yesterday morning. Literally in the morning. I had to drive up to the city and stand out in a cold dark parking lot, and help unload a truck, just so I could take it back to the store. Sadly, the store was dead yesterday, so it seemed like a waste. We stuck it in our 360 interactive and had such a ball with it, that I wound up buying myself a copy, as I been a fan of the series for quite some time. This is as close to anime as I will ever get.

sfiv_-_x360_final_pack_front.jpg

The online play is a little bit wonky, otherwise I would give it a perfect score.

No, yeah, that's definitely it. Must have been pretty good games back then. But I got GTA (1 I think) when it first came out free back in 2005 or something... I got bored after 15 minutes, it's nothing like GTA3 cause it's hard to grasp to anything.

Archived