Home

another †

Alegis

Everyone shut the hell up, or I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later. Propagating this bull**** defeats the purpose of the thread.

Sorry for your loss, Alegis. :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have 5ive kitties i can ship you alegis....thr33 grey and two black ones....but it might take a while cuz they were born a few days ago....but i can 'reserve' one.....

its truly sad when an animal dies...and it was by your hands...i ran over my favorite kitty once with a four wheeler and i cried for days..........:(

sorry for your loss alegis....Eth-ket-gee-yeh Da-koo-th-ah....(thats Good-Bye Little Kitten in Tuscarora)

omfg...dude that is just...damn...

I feel for you man.

I remember I accidentally left the door open and thought my cat got out because I couldn't find her, when it turns out my bastard dad had taken her as a sick practical joke. I cried the entire time. And then I punched my dad so hard in the stomache that he almost passed out. I then took my cat and went over to my friends house for the rest of the day until my mom got home.

And people wonder why I hate my dad :mad:

Back OT, I know how it feels man, and it's when you're mad at yourself. That's THE worst.

:(

Originally posted by Curt-Man

get a dog, thier cooler, i hate cats, but that is as far as i'm going.

man, we had and got a lot of pets here. We had about 5 cats and this one is the last one, its kinda strange. As for dogs, they go along well. it seems that groosephy was wet on her legs so i think that elissa tried to pull her out :( c'est la vie. had a lot of fun and its at least a million times better if she werent there in the first place.

Originally posted by iamtrip

Finally some good news.

I used to kill puppies when I worked on a farm

Sometimes stuff happens.

Either you're a troll looking for a rise out of people, or you are the lowest form of human life. Anyone who could find any pleasure in the death of a poor innocent animal, and proudly brag about having killed puppies, is a complete bastard in my book.

Judging by the content of your posts thus far, I'd say you're skating on very thin ice. I'll be keeping a very close eye on you.

I have a dog.

I don't dislike animals, but sometimes, not all can be kept.

If you've ever worked on a farm, you would realise that modern techniques mean farming isn't a prosperous industry.

If 10 puppies are born, not all can be kept (Sometimes none). You can try to give them away, but the fact is noone wants them. That leaves only one option in many cases...

And I can't skate.

You don't dislike animals, but you think it's "good news" that a kitten was accidentally killed? Yeah, nice try, but it won't wash with me. I know your type only too well.

Noone wants them? Exactly how many animal charities are there? Heard of the RSPCA? So you might have to drive a while to get there, worth the effort I'd say.

Originally posted by leXX

You don't dislike animals, but you think it's "good news" that a kitten was accidentally killed? Yeah, nice try, but it won't wash with me. I know your type only too well.

Noone wants them? Exactly how many animal charities are there? Heard of the RSPCA? So you might have to drive a while to get there, worth the effort I'd say.

Please...(This was 12 years ago, I haven't worked there since), but still, go to any farm, US, UK or Europe or just investigate the basics of farming life and you will find the same.

Thats just the way things have been and still are in agriculture.

The sad fact is if a home could be found then great, but time and time again sanctuaries reject intake of puppies.

A lot of places advertise 'We never put a healthy dog down' and similar slogans.

That might be true...but you have to get them to take the animal first.

Animal charities are not interested, due to the sheer mass of farm/working animals it would be burdened with, let alone the sheer cost and expenses to a farmer.

Farmers can barely afford to survive, nevermind waltz around looking for someone to take some puupies.

If you really don't believe me, write to your local farmer and I'm sure he'll fill you in in the aspects of agricultural life and economy.

No, I won't look beyond my puppy love thank you very much, and no matter how you try to justify the killing of puppies in your own mind, it is wrong, whatever the reason. Economic reasons my ass. God forbid a lazy farmer should have to "waltz around looking for someone to take some puupies." :rolleyes:

I'll tell you something, if I worked at a farm and a farmer asked me kill some puppies, I would refuse flat out. Just the thought of it makes me sick. I guess it takes a 'special kind of person' to do that kind of thing eh?

And you still haven't answered my question as to why you thought it was "good news" a kitten was accidentally killed. Avoiding the question are we?

Oh I dunno, I think there is a lot of stuff city folk would be more than willing to do. Just the other day I read about a group of four teenagers who were arrested for kicking a puppy around like a football. Of course, the puppy died. I guess you find that funny too eh iamtrip? Like I said, i think it's takes a 'special kind of person'.

Can't be bothered finding a puppy a home rather than kill it? I'd say that was lazy. Or maybe they should get their dogs neutered and avoid the problem in the first place.

Please...I've asked you to contact your nearest farmer if you're that interested in country life.

Its impractical and costly to find a shelter who would take puppies etc.

We had 3 bitches, which could spawn between 3 and 30 puppies a year. This is one (rather small) farm. How many farms do you think there are in say one states? Or the country?... And all these dogs need to be donated where? And who will pay to transport them? And who will pay for their keep?

This is year in year out. Morte and more arrive and presumably some procreate.

Additionally, this is on top of all the dogs city people buy as pets and leave lying around.

As long as you can sit in your house with a few puppies thats fine?

Its not like it was done cruelly. We used an injection while they were asleep. The farm close by couldn't afford the cost of the drug, so resorted to an old fashioned approach, to put it euphemisticly.

I suggest if you feel so strongly about this, you donate your time and resources to saving all the few thousand little puppies that go unwanted. Perhaps then you'll realise that there is no other option.

Ps are you the same folk who eat chickens but cringe at the thought of killing them?

Maybe you're of the school who thinks broccoli feels pain...

And in answer to your questionm...initially, I was being sarcastic. You only ever seem to post 'bad' news on this forum.

I found your feelings towards the lovely cuddly little kittens quite pathetic tbh.

In a world where a few people die every hour and people starve, you're here crying over kittens. Gl with that!

Interesting. In case someone feels the need to "go off" about it. I'd like to point out that there isn't 'trolling' going on in the last post prior to mine, I do think it's only a bunch of opinions (could be different, could be mislayed, who cares? Everyone has their own view point - even if it doesn't conform to the norm).

On a side note: If you think about it, sarcasm is really hard to notice on the internet.

On another side note: If you want to figure out where iamtrip is, do an IP check.

Archived