Home

Analia

@Totenkopf, which kid from Super Bad? I haven't seen it, but I have seen that four eyes guy. You don't mean him do you? Because otherwise, that's just stupid. I look nothing like him!

The one who was also in Arrested Development w/Jason Bateman (don't remember his name). No clue who the 4 eyes guy is because I've not seen the movie either, just the trailer (as it wasn't that memorable to me, I'm drawing a blank there as well).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
']mepp0.png

Here's one of me from a while back. I know, I know-- I'm young.

Webcams rule. As well as peace signs.

Oh, and if anyone knows was E for All is, I'm going. So I'll be posting some pictures of myself playing Super Smash in about three days time.

I feel I have to be the one to point out that peace signs like that are only peace signs if they are the other way round. What you're saying at the moment is rather rude 8)

There there, Phantom.

Here, have a nice warm glass of Milk Plus. It'll calm you right down. :)

mmmm... milky! With a fine "poo"ish texture.

I like your photo, PK. And don't worry. To me, you don't look like Alex.

Or maybe I am... ??? Somethings no one can answer... whats Clockwork Orange?

Here's Alex again. He's drinking Milk Plus in that one. Here he is striking your pose :eek: (add a question mark on the end of this one to get it to load)

This is a picture of me holding my new nephew, Eli. :rhett:

100.jpg

And Here I Am taking a nap with him.

FYI, I just noticed I was wearing glasses in both pictures but 98% of the time I'm wearing contacts.

Yippie , I have gathered the nerve and bravery to post a revealing picture of my self , wait not just one , but 2 :lol:

Beware your eyes :D

Its in when I'm most awake and clear of thought , going out with friends and the eventuallety of Beer and other mind altering substances :p

First one is me and a friend ,there's something to the left , but I can't remember what .

y1pQjICo-bdrwkAfyxJWdCfGX-vCs3zmEYL.jpg

And here my mighty pose , I'm not sure what I'm doing here , :lol: , but they must have caught me of guard 0_Q

y1pQjICo-bdrwlMlpCCRg45VpPzw5xIDXpW.jpg

One less secret what average belgian youths do :lol:

Archived