What kind of milk do you drink?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of milk do you drink?

• 1%
    • 2%
    • Vitamin D
    • Skim
    • Soy

Chocolate isn't a kind of milk. That's like answering "what's your favorite kind of coffee" and answering "Sprite."

Actually, its nothing like that at all. Chocolate isnt' a kind of milk because all kinds of milk can be chocolate. Observe this Venn diagram:

venn.gif

The best is whole milk. You have to stir/shake it to get the fat all mixed in.

mm have you ever drank a cup of sour milk?

that has to be the worst stuff i haveve ever tasted!!

I was at my grandma's, and was thirsty, so i decided 'hey, milk! good!' and poured a glass and took a nice big gulp without thinking twice....after the burning sensation i ran to the sink and spit it out and washed my mouth out a few times. yuck. She said she used it for cooking....yeah thanks for the warning label. XD

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

Chocolate isn't a kind of milk. That's like answering "what's your favorite kind of coffee" and answering "Sprite."

Actually, its nothing like that at all. Chocolate isnt' a kind of milk because all kinds of milk can be chocolate. Observe this Venn diagram:

venn.gif

The best is whole milk. You have to stir/shake it to get the fat all mixed in.

Wow. I was going to edit the poll, but this diagram is just too damn convincing. :D

r15, what you probably drank was spoiled milk and not sour milk. Milk that they sell in a jug at stores have been pasturized and the bacteria normally found in milk that makes it sour which in turn makes cheese and what not have been killed. So instead of souring, the milk simply rots which can't turn to cheese or anything, instead it because a jug of nasty stuff that could potentially kill you.

Skim milk kicks all milks butt.

Think about it

Skinny muscly kid vs. fat kid vs.slightly chubby kid vs. slighly less chubby kid vs. someone who never goes outside(you don't need vitamin d if you sit in the sun a bunch for those of us unaware of this fact) vs a vegan

Now who's going to win that fight hmmm?

mmmmmmmmmmmmilkthebestwaytohavemilkiswithlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlotsofchocolatecauseyoucantbeatchocolateandifyoucanthenholycrapyoureliketotallyscrewedupcausechocolateislikeerwhatamitalkingaboutagainwhatthisforumhasnopointanymoreanditsoleyexistsjustcauseitdbemeantooutrightdeleteit?

how odd.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

venn.gif

sooo mr. gunray, what's with the chocolate milk in the middle of your nice painting? and doesnt it all get mixed up with the 2%?

hmm. also, i've never heard of 1% and 2% milk. all we have is 1.5% and 3.5% milk, full milk and coffee milk with 7% and 12.5% ..

and no matter what flavor.. it has to be cold. ice ice ice ice ice ice cold ice cold.

Archived