Home

Sweet! EP 3 game screenies!

Mike Windu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Leper Messiah

:eyeraise:

youd be speaking fact about what? at what point in that little narrative did you speak?

Because its a known fact that if you assume, you make an ass out of u and me...get it? Ah this baby is wasted on a mind like you:p

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

dear god the last person i heard use that was my driving instructor :D

Kain moonlights as a driving instructor. It helps him meet women :D

saw that game trailer : looks nice. But theres only one way to find out if its a winner........ when's the release date ?

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Nice Trailer... I'm interested in how they are going to pull off those side view duels without pulling you out of the experience.

Unless it's just a sample camera angle :rolleyes:

It's being developed by The Collective and it looks like they're using a modified version of their Buffy engine that powered Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb so those are actual in-game angles. Considering IJ:ET's combat, I think this game will rock...if there's a PC version that is.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I dunno. I'm getting TPM vibes from it. :o

Thats exactly what i thought.... there has NEVER been a game that tried to exactly follow the plot of a film that was any good.

That said, the collective are quite good at making "not bad" games that look pretty good. They are good at the style, but sometimes miss the depth a bit. I haven't played emporer's tomb, but i think it god pretty ok reviews, but was lacking in depth.

The buffy games capture the atmosphere great, and are reasonably fun to play, and looked good for the time... but the cinematic camera is TERRIBLE, and the combat is pretty much just a button mashing affair. The puzzles were reasonably good (except the odd impossible one) though.

Fun to play, but it never really feels like you are going anywhere, just having one long fight...

Archived