Home

Your chance to help out the Groovster has come!

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by jon_hill987

....I do respect all peoples musical tastes ...but don't understand the attraction to RnB/hiphop/rap...

ah, a white man who cannot dance.... of course you cant understand it :(

I love death/black metal, i love the old skool hardcore hip hop, I love wicked UK drum'n'bass, I love middle eastern/Turkish arabesque muisic and I love early renaissance music... there is only one thing I CANNOT STAND.... COUNTRY F*Kn MUSIC.... and Im not talking Johnny Cash, coz some of his older rockabilly stuff is cool, Im talking Garth Brooks, Dwight Yoakam, Billy Ray Cyrus.... sheez.......i feel like im gonna throw up..........

mtfbwya

Originally posted by GothiX

Hrd to choose between Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie, Lacuna Coil - Swamped, Children of Bodom - Needled 24/7, and Arch Enemy - We Will Rise.

Yah, I'm sorry Grooves, but my finnish friends from Bodom gets my vote for this one, that song just rocks my brain :(

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

there is only one thing I CANNOT STAND.... COUNTRY F*Kn MUSIC.... and Im not talking Johnny Cash, coz some of his older rockabilly stuff is cool, Im talking Garth Brooks, Dwight Yoakam, Billy Ray Cyrus.... sheez.......i feel like im gonna throw up..........

mtfbwya

heh, you outa try living where i live. all these rednecks that refuse to believe that the only music that exists is country and southern gospel. :barf:

personally, i just love to blare out my demon hunter (hardcore rock) from my truck while i drive past them. it almost hilarious to watch them make evil faces at you while they flip the bird at ya. :dev7:

oh, and i voted just to make ya happy. of course, i did vote for the one band i recognized (norma jean). i don't listen to most of that stuff anyway. ;)

Archived