Home

hell yea introduce yourself!

Rogue15

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D.O.B: 24/2/86

Occupation: Personal Injury Solicitor Trainee... Yes i'm an apprentice of Evil

Favourite Games: KotOR, Civ IV, And a few other games but those are the most played

T.V: Firefly, Futurama, Family Guy... Yes I Hate Fox

Film: Star Wars, LOTR, X-men movies

Music: Nu Metal Bands

Hobbies: i have no life out of lucas forums... I Jest... I wright comedy skripts and sketches for a friend who does annimation. I'm also a pretty good rally driver. Ohh and i do Role-playing in the dantooine theater company... Thats about it.

On a more personal note next year me and my two best mates are going to drive from Florida to L.A in a convertable. we intend to drive through canada to see some relatives as well.

DOB: 03/10/1987

Occupation: Student and Duty Manager at Somerfield Great Missenden

TV: Firefly, Buffy, All Star Trek, Simpsons, Stargate SG1 and Atlantis, Friends

Film: Star Wars, Star Trek, Serenity & LOTR

Music: ALL

Hobbies: Modding EAW, Football(Soccer)

PLUS ATM its FREEZING All across the Eastern UK. Why do I live at the furthest point from the coast?? :( NO SNOW

Hmmm..... same here muhahaha. Im not a five year old genius honest... Let's see im Popcorn, I love computer programming, gaming, debating, public speaking, and Star Wars obviously. I live in michigan, and its cold here I miss my homestate of Texas but I will live :)
TEXAS! I almost missed it myself a few weeks ago. It was too cold...unnatural, eh? I'm from Austin. Most of the other people on this board seem to be from Houston or Dallas. Capitol FTW though. :)

Some of you will know me from the KotOR section, but others won't know who the @#$% I am.

I am the Doctor.

I am a 16 year old male from Ontario, Canada. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, or anything related to Star Wars, Star Trek, or Doctor Who. I can't wait for E@W, even though I generally dislike the genre.

I play the Trombone in three school bands, and love every minute of it.

I work at a Canadian restaurant called Swiss Chalet. I work in the take out section, where, suprisingly, there is only one hot girl.

:eyeraise:

You're a/going to be a Physical Therapist?? Man, I thought you would be something like a manager of some mall or something like that.

>_>

<_<

My sister's doing internship for Occupational Therapy, Bachelor's degree. What's different between Physical and Occupational, oh great Astroski?

Some of you will know me from the KotOR section, but others won't know who the @#$% I am.

I am the Doctor.

I am a 16 year old male from Ontario, Canada. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, or anything related to Star Wars, Star Trek, or Doctor Who. I can't wait for E@W, even though I generally dislike the genre.

I play the Trombone in three school bands, and love every minute of it.

I work at a Canadian restaurant called Swiss Chalet. I work in the take out section, where, suprisingly, there is only one hot girl.

[align= center]![/align]

I love Doctor Who :D

I was raised on that show! We've got countless VHS tapes and DVDs of it in boxes around here. It's refreshing to actually find someone else who knows what it is! heheh.

Well, my name I Sean, and am a complete n00b to these forums. I'm 16 years old love star wars (obviously), like to read books and watch anime. I also play sports all year round (these being lacrosse, swim team, and water polo). Hope you all are good to me and I hope to stick around.

My name is Tim and from Canada. Its cold now but it gets warm during the spring and summer. Been a Star Wars fan since when I can remember and like anime for its postitive outlook in life if humans decide to evolve more. I'm also an admin on the PFF Forums for being the most feedbackive person or so I was told. My hobbie is collecting anime games and models. Also like traveling to Europe where theres always a party to find ;) For those 18+ and like a good drink try Zlaty Bazant :p DOB is March 28, 1987 and another reason why I like Star Wars and Anime is because its another world to "live" in.

Hey guys my name is Liam and I come from Dunfermline in Scotland. I love Star Wars, the works of the great JRR Tolkien, Star Trek and anything else sci-fi/fantasy related. My fave games are the Elder Scrolls series, KOTOR series and the Total War series. The types of games I like are RPG's, RTS' and FPS'. When not playing games I play Basketballfor my school and local team. The things that I am loking forward to are EAW, TESIV: Oblivion, DandD Online, BFME 2, Supreme Commander, NWN 2 and Gothic 3. I also like classic rock music.

Probably some have already seen posts of me in different forums, but i guess i have to introduce myself as well ;)

I am studiing european ethnologie and history in augsburg (bavaria - germany). 22 years old, my first computergame was X Wing. i loved that game. it was impressive and took me into the starwars universe for the first time... and i began to love that universe ;)

my first onlinegame was xwing alliance. greetings to all xwa veterans :D

today i am playing cod2 a lot. Next to computers i am a lot into sports, especially table-tennis and volleyball.

well, i hope eaw will be the great game, that we expect it to be - demo will show.

so.. a successful new year to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Scarlet here - I'm 17, from England and I've been an active member of the GB 'scene since 2002! Allthough I've had this account registered for some time, I've only recently started to make use of it - mainly due to being me banned from my previous GB community over at Heavengames :rolleyes: ... Oh well, I'm not a bad person once you get to know me :jester1:!

Hi, Im Osiris. Osiris was taken so I accidently hit the keyboard and ended up with Q-. :p

Im 18 years old and I live in south of Sweden, in a province called Småland. I like to spend my time watching movies, reading books, listening to metal and occasionally skate with my board during the spring/summers. I have also a master degree in the art of sleeping...And ofcourse, I am a computer geek.

Peace!

-Osiris

• 1 month later...

Archived