Home

Naming Revolution

Lynk Former

Should Nintendo keep the name "Nintendo Revolution" for it's next generation console?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nintendo keep the name "Nintendo Revolution" for it's next generation console?

• Yes
    • No

The names of consoles really haven't been very... well... good for a long time now. We all hear "PlayStation" and "GameCube" and "Xbox" and wierd crap like that which is like "What the hell? A station a cube and a box?" O.o

But the "Nintendo Revolution"... it may be a codename but it DOES sound cool. Even though I know that chances are next to nothing, I think Nintendo should KEEP the "Nintendo Revolution" name. It's worth keeping! If Nintendo are serious about this revolutionary stance they have, they should keep the name that defines the system.

So what do you guys think?

One more thing, this isn't a debate over which console/company is better or any crap like that. If you want to discuss that sort of thing then start a new thread.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Oh oh, The CubedBoxStationX Revolution.

Or maybe they should just name it something like,

"Natalie Portman Naked"

Think of all the accidental sales.

Eh... Good idea, but I'll go with the old classic standby:

"The Nintendo Free Beer Machine!"

:joy:

I sort of agree with Revan Solo's first post, it does remind me of Matrix, and that might not blow over well with the population. But I do think it is a good name and it would be cool if they kept it.

But, i'm more curious about the revolutionary part.

Archived