Home

Coffee

RevanA4

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a teenager, I drank 20 mugs of coffee while working as a busboy during one 4 hour shift to see what would happen. Not recommended.

err did ya sleep at all for the next week:xp:

shock1 shock1 shock1 thats what happened isn't it

Bleah, coffee.

I adore the smell of it though. Especially french vanilla and the likes although the smell of black is great too.

I'm with Boba ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of fresh coffee brewing. Don't care a thing for it though. :D I will drink French Vanilla Coffee but other than that I leave the coffee off. :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

I'm with Boba ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of fresh coffee brewing. Don't care a thing for it though. :D I will drink French Vanilla Coffee but other than that I leave the coffee off. :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

but...but... your a techy your supossed to LIKE coffee

OH NO the world is gonna end

• 5 months later...

Well, since hubby got me hooked on coffee now (I'm a die-hard Diet Pepsi gal), I'm discovering there is good coffee, and, well, nasty coffee. We like to grind/make our own rather than pay outrageous amounts of money buying it pre-made from a drive-thru coffee place. Anyone know sources for good coffee beans, or other important coffee info? I'd love to hear the collective wisdom of the confirmed coffee people on the list.

Archived