Home

Coffee

RevanA4

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't mind him. he's in India :D

tea is a little too weak for my taste. i do drink it if i have nothing else, though.

Bah, Coffee is for grumpy corporate executives who spend a quarter of their lives in boring cubicles. :p

I mean, the Tea Board of India does have the motto "Chai Piyo, Mast Jiyo". :D

Don't mind him. He's in India. :D

Tea is a little too weak for my taste. I do drink it if i have nothing else, though.

You're beyond redemption.

Chai tea with milk is the only source of 100% natural awesome in the world.

@Sabre: That's a nifty sounding phrase, may I ask what it means in english?

Chai tea with milk is the only source of 100% natural awesome in the world.

do you even know what "chai" means, you nut? :p

"Chai Piyo, Mast Jiyo" means "Drink tea, live cool"

or something along those lines.

Well, it means pretty much what RC said, "Drink Tea, Live Cool". They even have two advertisements for it. I would have thrown you a YT link, but nobody seems to have uploaded them. :(

Overall, the campaign is aimed at improving the prospects of the many tea-pickers who live in apparent poverty, more so with people adhering to Coffee, most of which is imported in India.

do you even know what "chai" means, you nut? :p

Here 'chai tea' refers to a tea made from a lot of spices and another type of tea, the one I drink is a mixture of darjeeling tea, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, star anise, and cloves. From the slogan posted by Sabre I could guess pretty safely that 'chai' means tea, but it was the rest of the phrase in which I was interested. :)

"Chai Piyo, Mast Jiyo" means "Drink tea, live cool"

or something along those lines.

Thank you for the answer, you horny 14-year-old. ;)

Stop it children :)

Tea is not a bad thing. I've drunk chai and found it refereshing. Green Tea helps with my colds and sinus issues. I've drunk Arabic Tea, Chinese Tea and enjoy it. It is actually my poison of choice. Coffee is a spur of the moment or when I really need the rush to my brain.

• 6 months later...

I used to be a Starbucks addict, until I learned just how much money they donate to Planned Parenthood and other organizations that I have some serious issues with.

Now I make my own coffee. Add in some chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and milk for a mocha, or stick it in a blender with ice for a blended one. It's cheaper, tastes roughly the same, and I don't have any moral issues with it.

We found some coffee at our store that's organic shade grown and tastes great, but the Chocolate Caramel Brownie flavored coffee by the same company is even better. :D

My sister, God bless her forever, brought me some Blue Mountain coffee for my birthday after she got home from her trip to Jamaica. :)

Archived