Home

Coffee

RevanA4

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you like it strong, i suggest going with an Arabic blend, although that can be a bit hard to find in the US. you can pick up a bag of it at your local Starbucks, but that'll be really expensive.

my personal favorite is to use the expresso machine at my house with a medium Columbian bean...... :drool1:

darn it, now i have to go visit the coffee shop. darn all of you to heck. :fist:

darn it, now i have to go visit the coffee shop. darn all of you to heck. :fist:

this is a BAD thing? :xp:

I usually have to make due with stuff at my house otherwise its a 30 minute drive to the nearest coffee shop :(

my entire family is wimps when it comes to coffee so I wait until they are done and make some for myself

but as far as flavored coffee goes I had some just the other day of chocolate caremal flavored form berres brothers it was teh bomb :D

I like flavored STRONG coffee myself ;P

My absolute favorite is Millstone Vermont Maple

But the stores around here don't sell Millstone, so I am

enjoying the locally made brand which is good also.

The Southern Pecan flavor rocks!

And it is STRONG, just like I like it :)

This coffee wakes YOU up in the morning and says, "Hiya!" :)

I hope you are not talking about Melow Joy. That crap is horrible.

Community Coffee FTW!

Actually, I was referring to Mello Joy.

I just didn't want to use the name, because a lot

of people wouldn't know of it, but yeah, Mello Joy.

And to each their own, but I happen to like it :D

(I do, however, like CC's coffee also :))

For Christmas we got a bag of Kona and a bag of Kauai from my parents who had gone to Hawaii on vacation in November. Hubby was home from Army for the Christmas holiday and made up a small pot of the Kauai. It smelled so good that I thought I'd give coffee a whirl again, which is what got me going. I have to doctor mine up with cream/sugar to cut the bitterness(or, and don't kill me for coffee heresy, those flavored creamers). However, I was still surprised at how much better the good stuff tasted compared to the stuff you get in a can off the grocery shelf. Of course, now that he's gotten me hooked, I have to find a good decaf version for evening, because I cannot drink the regular version after about 3p and then sleep at night. I'm no longer a professional student (at least in the formal sense), so I don't have to pull all-nighters to study anymore. :-)

what's wrong with creamers?? i personally find nothing wrong with trying to vary the flavor a bit. heck, i'll even go for instant coffee every once in a while. it doesn't have the same full flavor, but its still pretty darn good.

the only thing i don't go for is decaf. sure i enjoy the taste of coffee, but it just seems kinda pointless unless you need something to warm you up on a cold day. however, your situation is obviously a bit different than mine. unfortunately, i haven't had much decaf to really recommend a specific brand or bean.

Bleh... Coffee tastes awful... I just hate it! *quickly ducks for cover!*

I drink tea or infusion of herbs every evening tho. And I'm being serious. At least it's actually good for the health unlike coffee!!1!1! *ducks for cover, again!*

BLASPHEMY

I supposs we were asking for another I hate coffee post :(

the only tea I drink is green tea :xp:

otherwise its straigh up coffee :xp:

the only thing i don't go for is decaf. sure i enjoy the taste of coffee, but it just seems kinda pointless unless you need something to warm you up on a cold day. however, your situation is obviously a bit different than mine. unfortunately, i haven't had much decaf to really recommend a specific brand or bean.

Yep, here in the Great White North, we need some warmth at night. When it warms up sometime in the summer, I can go back to (decaf) iced tea again in the evening. Since Millstone got mentioned by mjpb3 and my store carries it, I looked in that section to see if they had some decaf to try out. We got their decaf hazelnut and tried that out last night. Tasty! I couldn't tell a difference between the decaf and some of the other coffees we have at home, but then again my coffee 'palate' is just starting to develop. :)

Archived