Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mnemosyne should come with a nosebleed warning... seriously. O.o

First few minutes of the show theres girlxgirl kissing, and then about 10 minutes later theres actual sex... more of the "fade to black" stuff, but they left no doubt as to who was doing who. hehe

Despite its hentai tendencies, its still a good show. Its kinda like Claymore, but with lots of blood, guns, fights, a plotline... pretty girls.. more blood. Sex, neekidness, and... pretty girls.

I give it 20 out of 10 stars. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Have watched through Shakugan no Shana season 1 & 2 now, Claymore, Code Geas and the first ten episodes of Darker Than Black. Also watched School Days in betwen there ^^ Darker Than Black is feeling a little meh at this point, Hei is cool and so but the rest of the serie isn't really my style, but things can change. But i will watch through the rest anyway, it's not bad or anything like that, but not so good either in my opinion. But the rest of the tips you gave me Aash Li was really good, Code Geass have become one of my favorite anime for the moment (Mostly for i love Lelouch characther, but still:)). So do you have anymore tips in storage ? ^^

And now a last try at this, there maybe aint any more good series with characthers like that

I wonder if there exist any more series with the main characther that are similar to Lelouch or Light from Death Note. I love characthers that are like that, they are so charismatic and manipulate, and don't care about what method they use to get to there goals <3 [/Quote]

Can anyone tell me what's the big deal on Haruhi? I've seen it, nothing special yet people are WORSHIPPING it.

haruhiear.jpg

Mnemosyne should come with a nosebleed warning... seriously. O.o

First few minutes of the show theres girlxgirl kissing, and then about 10 minutes later theres actual sex... more of the "fade to black" stuff, but they left no doubt as to who was doing who. hehe

Despite its hentai tendencies, its still a good show. Its kinda like Claymore, but with lots of blood, guns, fights, a plotline... pretty girls.. more blood. Sex, neekidness, and... pretty girls.

I give it 20 out of 10 stars. :3

*Puts on list of things to download*

Haruhi x Miyuki is cute, but my favourite is still Tsuruya. :3

And people watch and worship Haruhi for the same reason they watch and worship Lucky Star. Its complete and utter randomness and insanity. ^.^

Oh Avery, thats another series you should check out, Lucky Star. Its got some yuri overtones in it. :)

And people watch and worship Haruhi for the same reason they watch and worship Lucky Star. Its complete and utter randomness and insanity. ^.^

Exactly.

Oh Avery, thats another series you should check out, Lucky Star. Its got some yuri overtones in it. :)

Oh, way ahead of you there.

I'm not going to like it, because Haruhi, Yuki and Mikuru would totally not work as boys in the show. They're the crux of the entire anime, so even if we get cute girl-Kyon and girl-Itsuki, they would not make up for the loss of the three girls. We'd lose Aya Hirano and Minori Chihara as voice actors and that's just not going to work.

So like I said, sorry, thanks for playing. :xp:

Heres another one: Rosario to Vampire. Its a bout this boy that gets accidentally accepted to a school for monsters. He wants to leave as soon as he gets there but then he falls in lust with a beautiful vampire girl.

Its cute so far, but the amount of panty shots is a little much.

The animation isnt that spectacular, theres a bunch of animated still shots, still shots, and sloppy drawing. But its still worth watching I think. And compared to some anime Ive seen, the art quality is good.

Ok I like this. Its like a mix of Karin and Shuffle. Harem-anime, but still amusing.

Archived