Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

Have you got your explanation yet? I myself didn't expect them to show what happened right off the bat. Although, this episode only made me hate Suzaku with a fiery passion, even more! The guy's a damn hypocrite.

Though, i like Gino from his design and such. Hope he turns out to be an interesting character.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Code Geass

The princess (Euphie) died during the last episode, that was why Suzaku raged out on Zero, and probaly one of the reason he turned Lelouch in. If Lelouch/Zero wouldent have killed Euphie i don't think Suzaku would have turned him over to the Emperor. And the rest have got pretty good answer during this episode ^^

But i start to feel like to many people have the Geass now, because i belive they will probaly show even more people with it now after this episode.

At least it have been pretty obivious that the Emperor had it, and it woulden't suprise me a bit if Suzaku have or gets it later. During the end of the first season a Geass giver talked pretty much with him. But one thing i think seem pretty odd is that the Emperor also seems to have the same Geass as Lelouch. CC have said in a episode that the Geass affected each person diffrently. Lets just see what that kid Geass do

Hey True, I came across this manga I had forgotten about... Strawberry Panic. Its yuri... its cute, its good stuff. The anime is just as good. I think its liscensed now too. Both the anime and the manga.

Its sorta like Maria-sama ga Miteru, but a little more on the... umm, blatant side of yuri, rather than hinting at it like Marimite.

Are there any things (i.e. books, movies, video games, comics, etc.) that you think would make good animes? Personally I think Harry Potter would make a cool anime, and might be popular in Japan, as well (adolescent schoolkids who use magic...). The Dune books by Frank Herbert might also make for an enjoyable anime.

P.S. Yeah, changing L was kind of jarring, but I still enjoyed Death Note after it. I think it was still just as good (though that might be because I read the manga; I still haven't watched the anime version).

^Hopefully it will not be bad as the Clone Wars mini series on Cartoon Network

Are there any things (i.e. books, movies, video games, comics, etc.) that you think would make good animes? Personally I think Harry Potter would make a cool anime, and might be popular in Japan, as well (adolescent schoolkids who use magic...).

There is an anime like that, its called Negima!: Magister Negi Magi. The anime nor the manga is that great IMO

Prime, what formats exactly do you use? I'm archiving AiA-IZ's MP4 version.
I ended up going with that one. I had tried the .mkv version first but it seems to require a better machine than I have. Ended up using the VLC player...

I'm hooked after 2 episodes. Full of old school Macross goodness. Music, visuals, homages are all top notch.

Oh, and the "emo kid" gets punched in the face by an adult and told to smarten up.

Awesome.

:explode:

VLC has a nasty way of dealing with subs for one. CCCP and you're set, myself I prefer Media Player Classic.

Are there any things (i.e. books, movies, video games, comics, etc.) that you think would make good animes?

phoenix2.jpg

Currently watching: Aria the Natural, Seirei no Moriboto and Legend of Galactic Heroes. Coming seasons can wait until I'm done with my list.

Thanks for the tips. :)

Yeah VLC is very limited, but this is the only anime I'm watching currently, so I was looking for the quick fix. One of these days I'll look at better players.

Coincidently are there any decent players that allow you to play and loop just a segment of a video?

There is an anime like that, its called Negima!: Magister Negi Magi. The anime nor the manga is that great IMO

What I had in mind was more of a licensed anime with the Harry Potter title, characters, and basic events. It would be interesting to see how the Japanese would make their "alternate retelling" they always seem to do....

Regarding programs for watching anime, I use the K-Lite Codec Pack in good old Windows Media Player. I can watch everything I want to with no problems.

Archived