Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the things is that many of those don't seem to have a life. *Looking against Dattebayo staff* and there joy in life is to troll people ^^ Not that i complain :)

And i finaly did find sub today. Maybe should learn japaness instead, then i woulden't have this problem :lol:

But think we got a little offtopic now, so back to anime talks, and not subs :xp:

For anybody who has any interest whatsoever in my Avatar of the Quasi-Month, It's Kiba from Wolf's Rain, which I've just started and am loving every bit of. I'd dare to say it's the second best I've seen after Cowboy Bebop.

And as all of you are such faithful readers of my blag, you will know I have posted my first impressions of the first episode.

Hmm Hellsing with a female hunter... >.> Sounds like it could be good! Im all for ass-kicking girls. :3

Vampire Knight is good. If you like a tiny bit of horror and suspense, try Nightmare Inspector. I believe the fan-translators had called it something more accurate, but you know how "professional" translating companies are *coughChibiVampirecough*.

Death Note got boring around the 5th or 6th ep. Its just the "death de jour"... it gets boring after while, no real plot development, not much character development.

And yes, theres a sequel to Karas, called Revelation. You actually saw the first 3 episodes of the mini series.

Bah, up untill episode 18 Death Note rules all anime series out there, but after his "memory loss" it start to suck. It have some good episodes after that, the final episode is pretty good and L die episode. But the new "L" is just plain stupid charathers

No way. Light and Lelouch is the best anime charathers in all the animes i have seen. And do you see some similarity between them ? Atleast i do ^^ But it's too bad you don't like him then, not so much one can do. Evryone have diffrent taste.

Also if it had more of a plot then it would have been interesting... but thats me.

And for anyone thats watching Mnemosyne, episode 3 is subbed. :) Still bloody, still very lightly ecchi, still good. :3

I R Confuzzled!

Code Geass R2:

Wtf happened between ep 26 of season 1 and episode 1 of season 2? Lelouch doesnt have a memory, all the top Knight people are in jail, Zero is announced dead... whos the new girl with the scum Suzaku?

Did I forget something vital in the 9 month interval? O.o Wheres the princess that was half dead at the end? >.>

Archived