• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Jaymack:

OOOOO. I see you completely feel me on this. From the very first

"Dont come in, brother"

I felt it mang. Admittedly, I wish the storyline would

follow more closely with our knucklehead.

As for Bleach... I am behind! ACK!

Off to read.

F

Anybody else read FullMetal Alchemist Manga? The latest chapter was pretty good....

Finished Samurai 7. I had the same feeling watching it while watching TTGL, it was just epic. Too bad there's no more. Also, Katsushiro didn't end up with Kirara, which is a no-no.

My thoughts on it exactly. Like most animes, the ending was only so-so.

Yeah, yeah! I know I'm a guy and we don't normally get into this sort of genre :p , but a friend of mine got me hooked into this anime called DearS. I couldn't stop watching every episode (yes, I'm proud enough to admit it) and it was actually pretty good with a satisfactory ending. The only thing to expect to dislike imeediatly is that sex-crazed teacher... T_T... ugh...

Yeah, yeah! I know I'm a guy and we don't normally get into this sort of genre :p , but a friend of mine got me hooked into this anime called DearS. I couldn't stop watching every episode (yes, I'm proud enough to admit it) and it was actually pretty good with a satisfactory ending. The only thing to expect to dislike imeediatly is that sex-crazed teacher... T_T... ugh...

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with a guy liking shoujo. Though true tears, which i'm seeing now is quite boring. :(

Lol, what earrings? All i noticed was that Ed was taller than Winry.

I don't remember the exact chapter, but it was sometime in Briggs. She took off her earrings and told him to give them to her the next time they met.

I thought it was kind of jarring; the rap and opera just don't mesh that well....

Anime News!!

Candy Boy, a yuri one shot has been made into a mini-series. Each episode is 14 minutes long, the same as the original OVA (or is it OAV?)! The first two episodes are out and subbed on animesuki. There will be 7 episodes, plus the original, that will make 8.

These are internet accessible anime from the original creators.

Yay for yuri! Enjoy! :D

Just watched both of them they were so good!! *fangirl-gasm*

• 3 weeks later...

Was without cable and internet for about 2 months so I just got through re-watching some of my anime collections and it brought back some good memories :drama:

Basilisk

Witch Hunter Robin

Helsing

Full Metal Panic

Evangelion

Samurai7

Remind me to never watch the Enlish dubs of these again. Decided to watch the English Audio versions along with subtitles just for giggles and ..wow.. the translations were waaaaaay off. Completely diverts the story(ies). :disaprove

Archived