Home

Who Likes Anime?

Aash Li

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

validation is not needed when it comes to opinions,as you dont need a valid reason to think something is trash.though bad plotlines art aswell as execution as it fails to bring anything to the table.these could all list a valid reasons,but there is no need to validate trash as its simply,trash.

Lol Kamina vs Gutts discussion. Pish posh. Sure, Kamina is awesome, but he sure as hell can't beat CAPTAIN GARLOCK. Or they either collide and the universe implodes from the outside. Don't remember what it was lol.

Btw Fuu, i understood nothing about what you said lol.

Oh and jmac, are you perhaps familiar with something called "Double K: Garhalla Vice"?

Lol Kamina vs Gutts discussion. Pish posh. Sure, Kamina is awesome, but he sure as hell can't beat CAPTAIN GARLOCK. Or they either collide and the universe implodes from the outside. Don't remember what it was lol.

Btw Fuu, i understood nothing about what you said lol.

Oh and jmac, are you perhaps familiar with something called "Double K: Garhalla Vice"?

1. if kamina and simon clash the universe will cease to be
  2. sort of

LOL @ being referenced as male.

as you dont need a valid reason to think something is trash.

I personally disagree with this. Those who go through life making judgments based on nothing lead very cynical and unhappy lives. In the real world no one respects opinions that have unstable basis; as much as people like to treat forums differently because they're "online" and "not real" the internet is a part of that real world. How you portray yourself is important regardless of what media you choose; here, for example, adults are expected to set example for the younger forumites.

I will admit there are episodes of the Bleach / Naruto series (ie, the Bleach ep. where they baked cakes and goofed off for 23mins) which I found distasteful; however, in my opinion the "good" parts of those series outweigh the bad. IMO the anime version of Naruto has improved a lot since it's inception.

Part of what I find enjoyable about these series is comparing the anime story line to that of the manga; I also like picking out the things I dislike about the plot to think up how it could have been better.

@ Jason: No worries bro. It's a rarity that I choose to exercise much of my vocabulary.

If you'll excuse me, TTGL just finished, hurrah.

F

I personally disagree with this.
so then you find value in every little thing? you go around pondoring the value of useless things that matter not? and ofcorse you wouldnt agree,ever since my first post in this thread you've been the anti.trolling with useless and off topic posts?hmmmm!

Those who go through life making judgments based on nothing lead very cynical and unhappy lives. In the real world no one respects opinions that have unstable basis;
yet people here dont graps the nonsenxse you spew,irony.

as much as people like to treat forums differently because they're "online" and "not real" the internet is a part of that real world. How you portray yourself is important regardless of what media you choose

assumptions,mere assumptions. if your knowledge is so vast on 'my kind' why dont you expand it to anime to better your posts in this thread as last i recall i am not anime.

here, for example, adults are expected to set example for the younger forumites.
people will act how ever they will,you acting like you have a "phd in creative word pulling out of the dictionary" does not equal to lead by example,i'd go as far to say the forums would be quite dull if you were to lead by example.

CAPTAIN GIRLOCK.

Indeed. :p

Wow, you don't learn, do you? Jae told you to cool your jets, not continue taking potshots at other members with condescending, sarcastic and malicious posts. Yet here you are.

Take a week off, my treat. And when you come back, seriously reconsider how you post here.

Ha-ha-ha what the heck? That makes me laugh. How do you have a discussion with someone who has nothing valid to say?

FTR: Niner gets a homebaked cookie. Mmmm. Cookies.

So, I'm about done with TTGL... Waaaaa! Only the last ep is left... all in all I found it satisfying..... in a strange way. It has REALLY good in moments and (sadly?) some really cheesy ones.

I like it thus far; I'm waiting to finish the series before I form a complete opinion about it.

and Jaymack: You're everyone's treat!

F

Started watch Vampire Knight maybe a week ago, and it's really good. I have also seen the first episode of Blood+ and that also seems very good. But it's a long serie, so if im unlucky it will get repatable after a while and boring

Naruto is starting to bother me.

Yeahhhhhhh. This is not a plot twist I enjoy. Here I was happy because Sasuke was finally "a good guy" again. At this rate he's going to end up biting the bullet @ the hands of our #1 knucklehead. How can he be so....lame? "OMZ! It's all Konoha's fault, I'LL KILL THEMZ!" He is missing the whole point of his older brother's actions. " Itachi aniki LOVED KONOHA you..." getting revenge on them now would be like spitting in his elder brother's face...

TENGA TOPPA GURREN LANGAN! If Fuu were ever to cosplay... it would be Nia, hands down. I want hair down to my butt!

F

@ Lantzen: I respond poorly to lack of manners. Please ask nicely if you want someone to correct a mistake. Besides, it's not like I spoiled very much. By the time you read up to that point you will completely forget anything I may have said.

IMO, If I remembered all the spoilers overheard (way before) I read the manga...things may have been more interesting (a la new perspective.)

But for the sake of nicety I will use spoilers.

Kishi should stop pulling sharingans out of his ass or change the name of the series to Sasuke.

HA! Jaymack, you win! Seriously... Much like any other fan, I'm foaming to see that new

wind meets rasengan

technique.

BTW whats with the

daisy sharingan?!?!

really now, you'd think it would be cooler looking than that..... OOO I'M SCARDED.

F

lolwut?

Itachi has the same goal as Naruto (peace for Konoha and Sasuke) so he gives him some unknown power by making one of his genjutsu ravens or crows or whatever fly into his mouth. AND HE SMILES <3

Also the Bleach spoilers for this week make Aizen into such a ****ing badass. Like, even more than he was before.

He utterly embarrasses Shinji.

Archived