Home

Your favourite/least favourite species?

Darth_Terros

Just wondering what everyones favourite species in the star wars galaxy was?.

Mine i would have to say is Twi'leks i love them dont know why really they arnt that great maybe it has something to do with some subconcious Oola fetish as a kid or how Bib fortuna was my favourite figure to play with *that figure still sits on top of my pc*.

Of course then as i got older i discovered the EU and all the other twi'leks like Tot doneeta and learned about their homeworld Ryloth which is ravaged by heat storms and how half of it is permanantly in darkness.

Still seems these days when ever i can on a Star Wars game i will all always try and play a Twi'lek!

tott023rk.jpg

As for my least favourite it'd probably be the Neti, Something about a race of tree creatures just seems too LOTR to me it never sat right same as the Equines really like Lord Farfalla in JvS when i saw the boat shaped spaceship that comic lost a little bit of credibility with me it was a good job Bane was so awesome he made up for that moment of silliness

Also got to say im not a big fan of the Chiss purely because i hate aliens who are just humans but different coloured which is one of the reasons i dont like startrek i like my aliens like the ones in the Cantina completly weird *as long as they arnt trees or half goat*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go for Nautolan, as in Kit Fisto, if we are talking different species, but I prefer to look at the character's persona rather than there species, hence I would say Human is the best, as most the greatest characters turn out to be human.

Other species worth mentioning are, Kel Dor, The Unkwown species of Jedi Master Fay (looks like an elven), Devaronian and Wookiee.

My least favourite would probably be Quarren or Duros, I just don't like the look, although they do add a degree of depth when put into certain places.

The Kel Dor are "bombad." So is the species of Shaak Ti, and of course...Yoda.

I have to agree with Kensai, Fay's species is really cool too. I love Elves. XD

And who can't forget...Gungans!

My least favourite? Hmm... I think it'd have to be the Whipids. Yeah, don't like them.

• 4 weeks later...
Gotta love the Wookiees. :D I dislike the Yuuzhan Vong.

At first i actually really didnt like the Vong but i have to say i think they are pretty awesome these days and quite different from all the other aliens

But then i think it was great they came it breathed a new life into the Starwars EU which was getting boring and stale.

yeah, Twilek ladies are teh sex :D

mtfbwya

I'm pretty much sure everyone thinks so :D Aayla secura has to be my favourite

aayla-secura-1-lrg.jpg

just look at those curves mmmm mmmmm :D

as for my least favourite species erm..........it would be killiks i suppose (ewwwww bugs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I definitely like Twi'Lek Females, especially red ones, preferably with markings. Male twi'leks can look nasty though, depending from individual to individual. Zeltrons are hot, then again all Zeltrons we see are hot femmes (including the one in kotor) and we have yet to know about them except them being a bunch of pleasure oriented schuttas. Oh and wookies and Cathars are nice too, and some( just some) cathar femmes can be hot. Zabraks are always nice.

Don't have a species that I really hate. No I don't hate Gungans, they are not too bad actually, just that a certain member of their species gave them the bad name.

Archived