Home

The Return

Which former party member should come back or new member?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which former party member should come back or new member?

HK-47 should most definitely be a party member once again. As for the others, it depends on who's the main character in KoTOR 3. As for the others, including the party members from KoTOR 1 (who are not named here), most of them should make some kind of appearance in K3.

Oh dear this Poll needs serious editing. First Kevar (Spelt Kavar) isn't a Party Member and never will be. Vissas (Spelt Visas), Canderous is Mandalore, so you've wasted a slot on the Poll (Should have put Handmaiden) and like Lord Foley said, the Poll needs to be Multiple Choice.

On-Topic, I'd pick either Carth or Bastila. I would take Bastila here, (But I've picked T3 because he is useful and is needed in the Plot) as she needs to find Revan and Carth will be busy as Admiral. Also T3, HK and Canderous must return. And who could forget Jolee.

Oh dear this Poll needs serious editing. First Kevar (Spelt Kavar) isn't a Party Member and never will be. Vissas (Spelt Visas), Canderous is Mandalore, so you've wasted a slot on the Poll (Should have put Handmaiden) and like Lord Foley said, the Poll needs to be Multiple Choice.

Fixed the poll as best I could, I couldn't make it multiple choice. :(

All those who voted for Kavar now have voted for Mission! :xp:

Personally, I'd like to see all the KOTOR 1 and 2 party members somewhere, some with more important roles than others. For example, Handmaiden would be Historian of the Jedi, Carth would still be a Republic Admiral, ect. (But their roles would depend on the previous outcomes you choose in the game) Of course, HK and T3 have to come back, that goes without saying.

I can understand Bastila, but T3...

In TSL T3 quite simply pwns!

Free unlimited usage 10-60 damage lightning power, and a shield generator that has unlimited charges, and the bonuses T3 and the Exile get from fixing him, not to mention he is a mobile workbench...

Archived