Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^OH **** no, Edlib is 30 something.

EDIT: Not that theres anything wrong with Edlib or being 30, I just recall KaraPeters being 14.

Uh... 36. Yeah. Positively archaic by LF standards.

It's not my fault! I'd be younger if I could! ;)

Actually, I'm honestly kinda flattered. I don't get that often enough. (And by that I mean: EVER.)

And at this point in life you tend to take whatever compliments you can get.

So,.. Thanks! :)

:joy:

Yeah... but I'm used to all these goldurn teenagers and early 20-sumthin's that litter this place... who all serve to remind me just how long ago those years were for me.

Y'Know... Some days it's really all I can do to keep from running out in my slippers and bathrobe, waving my cane and shouting: "Hey! You damn kids! Get offa my lawn!!!"

:joy:

It doesn't help that I also work at a college, and each incoming class looks (and seems to act) younger to me with each passing year.

But yeah... since I decided long ago to never leave adolescence, at least mentally... there are many times I feel right at home with all these youngin's I find myself surrounded by... if I can ignore all the wrinkles, grey hairs and the occasional odd aches and pains that appear out of nowhere...

4:24 am. so much work to do. browsing internet for entertainment. took pic

yoo!

You're browsing the internet for entertainment, the picture is an upper-body shot, and your arms go straight down to your waist.

I didn't know Bob Dylan makes Baby Jesus cry.

^Look like Lemon Coke or something like that.

It is. Better for remaining awake ^^

You're browsing the internet for entertainment, the picture is an upper-body shot, and your arms go straight down to your waist.

Not the first time someone notes something like that here :)

Of course the right hand was used for the camera. Left I do not remember.

hahalolpwntad9.png

lol. I put a new pic up on hotornot a few days ago and see what I get. Though I did change my beard and hairstyle since my first one that had gotten a 7, people are obviously no judge of hotness (I figure I am more average looking, like my original pic). :p Anyone else got theirs up on it? It's kind of entertaining.

Watching hockey with some of my oilers paraphernalia :D

meh Oilers Schmoilers...Buffalo Sabres is the way to go! My hometown team if ya didnt know!

party012.jpg

and proof i do infact smile...only with a beautiful girl like this at my side! this was at my parents 25th wedding anniversary this past weekend. my mom took the picture (explains the fuzzyness)

Archived